Earthquake in Indonesia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is so sad.
frown.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7316846/

It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is mad at us with all the stuff that is going on. I just hope that this natural disaster isn't as devastating as others.

Originally Posted by Mariposa It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is mad at us with all the stuff that is going on. I just hope that this natural disaster isn't as devastating as others. Yeah, really!
icon_confused.gif

I agree.

Originally Posted by Mariposa It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is mad at us with all the stuff that is going on. I just hope that this natural disaster isn't as devastating as others.

Originally Posted by Mariposa It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is mad at us with all the stuff that is going on. I just hope that this natural disaster isn't as devastating as others. i totally agree. it's very scary, actually.
i feel so badly for the people going through all of this. i hope nothing tragic happens again.

is it just me or do you think ALL of these natural disasters mean something? tsunamis, the horrible rains in CA, the hurricanes in FL, etc.

It is very sad. We are going to have 50 mph gusting winds today but don't feel I can complain when I think of Indonesia's problems.

Latest posts

Back