Earthquake

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nice kinda big earthquake we just had...whoa..felt it Really??? When???

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nice kinda big earthquake we just had...whoa..felt it I heard about it but I didn't feel it. I think I'm probably too far north. I think I felt my first earthquakes when I vacationed in Costa Rica, then I felt a few when I moved to California, but I didn't really get used to them until I lived in Tokyo and the ground was shaking just about every other day. You know I'd much rather deal with the occasional earthquake than shovel snow or deal with tornados and hurricanes!!

Originally Posted by Liz what was it? an earthquake LMAO
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer an earthquake LMAO
wink.gif
hahaha...you better make sure Anthony's okay!

Did ye really have an earthquake? Man, that would freak me out.. I always complain that we never get fabulous sun in Ireland but i think i prefer it here when i hear about hurricanes, earthquakes etc.. happening all around the world

wow,i would freak out if there was an earth quake here in newyork.There was on years back but we didnt feel anything.Hope everything is ok in cali
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer he's used to stuff like that because he always ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easy tiger...
tongue.gif

Tony - hope everyone is ok.

Woah! Are you sure it just wasn't you rockin' Reija's world??? LOL
wink.gif
Glad you guys are ok... and apparently no need to worry bout' Tony Jr. - Jen seems to have that fully under control...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nice kinda big earthquake we just had...whoa..felt it I felt it too this AM - it woke me up!
icon_frown.gif
Thought was a big truck passing by!

I remember that earthquake in NY a few years ago. It was 7 am or something and my bed moved while I was sleeping. I thought it was my mom shaking the bed, I turned around to see who/what it was and she runs into my room and tells me we just had an earthquake. I went back to sleep, it was too early to be dealing with that.
cool.gif
wink.gif
Happy to hear you are all alright!

I was born and raised here in N. California, so I am used to earthquakes...but they still scare me. However, I do prefer smaller, more frequent earthquakes, as opposed to the BIG ones!
icon_eek.gif
I'm glad that no one got hurt down in SoCal.

I am so glad everyone is Ok! It must be really scary when earthquakes and when the elements get out of control. Is there a procedure that people are meant to follow if something like this happens?

Latest posts

Back