Easy to remove Lipstick??

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi girls, so I love bright red lips! Unfortunately, I cannot wear any makeup to my job. As my lips are naturally quite light colored, I often have traces of lipstick left the morning after going out.

I know we always talk about lipstick that is “kiss proof” or “mask proof”, does anyone have a suggestion for a high quality lipstick that is easily and completely removable?

I literally cannot have any trace of red left on my lips in the morning, so I appreciate any tips!

thank you!

Chrissy
Atlanta, GA

makeupbyomar

Professional Make-up Artist
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi girls, so I love bright red lips! Unfortunately, I cannot wear any makeup to my job. As my lips are naturally quite light colored, I often have traces of lipstick left the morning after going out.

I know we always talk about lipstick that is “kiss proof” or “mask proof”, does anyone have a suggestion for a high quality lipstick that is easily and completely removable?

I literally cannot have any trace of red left on my lips in the morning, so I appreciate any tips!

thank you!

Chrissy
Atlanta, GA
Try using a make-up remover that removes water-proof make-up.

A trick we use in film and TV for quickly removing hard to remove waterproof make-ups (and prosthetics) on our actors is we use make-up adhesive removers... They are very quick, very gentle on the skin (has to be, as actors are worth millions, and they have no patience with a long and difficult removal process) and it doesn't leave any residual make-up stains, as we need their skin and lips to be clean, soft and not irritated for the next morning. Just an option.

Latest posts