Easy to remove Lipstick??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls, so I love bright red lips! Unfortunately, I cannot wear any makeup to my job. As my lips are naturally quite light colored, I often have traces of lipstick left the morning after going out.

I know we always talk about lipstick that is “kiss proof” or “mask proof”, does anyone have a suggestion for a high quality lipstick that is easily and completely removable?

I literally cannot have any trace of red left on my lips in the morning, so I appreciate any tips!

thank you!

Chrissy
Atlanta, GA

Hi girls, so I love bright red lips! Unfortunately, I cannot wear any makeup to my job. As my lips are naturally quite light colored, I often have traces of lipstick left the morning after going out.

I know we always talk about lipstick that is “kiss proof” or “mask proof”, does anyone have a suggestion for a high quality lipstick that is easily and completely removable?

I literally cannot have any trace of red left on my lips in the morning, so I appreciate any tips!

thank you!

Chrissy
Atlanta, GA

Try using a make-up remover that removes water-proof make-up.

A trick we use in film and TV for quickly removing hard to remove waterproof make-ups (and prosthetics) on our actors is we use make-up adhesive removers... They are very quick, very gentle on the skin (has to be, as actors are worth millions, and they have no patience with a long and difficult removal process) and it doesn't leave any residual make-up stains, as we need their skin and lips to be clean, soft and not irritated for the next morning. Just an option.

Hello! For this you can use an oil based makeup remover. It is very helpful in removing kiss-proof lipsticks or superstay ones. If you don’t want to use that, you can also consider using petroleum jelly as a makeup remover. It is very good and removes every bit of makeup and doesn’t leave your skin dry and ashy.

Latest posts

Back