Easystraight will destroy your hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought it at the store because it was featured in Allure magazine. I think it was Allure, maybe it was Glamour? Anyways, I did receive the letter. There's not really much information there other than the law firm claims that the judge wants all 11 of us to appear for depositions. Which is pretty unbelieveable and sounds pretty scammy to me. Evidently, the court ruled that the 11 of us cannot split up into individual lawsuits now. My opinion is that the law firm is upset over this and has decided the only way for them to get out of it is to claim that the court is requesting all 11 of us appear for a deposition. Now, they attached "official looking, court paperwork" with the letter. The paperwork does not, in any way, deal with the issue of the 11 of us appearing for a deposition. No, it deals with how ridiculous the court finds the law firm's claim of splitting our class action lawsuit into individual lawsuits.

Needless to say, I will not be going to New York, not just for financial reasons, although yes they play into a major factor there, but because I feel the law firm is just full of it.

There's nothing like getting screwed twice.

thx for the info
smile.gif

Im glad I dont have that prob with having to straightn my hair that would suck to have that happen to me. I lose my hair very easily so I would never use that product even if my life depended on it. Thanks for sharing.

Even the so-called"washes out in 5-7 shampoos" version has disastrous results. My hair is still breaking off after using that crap months ago. I called Shafran and Moseley too and they said that since I didn't have holes burnt in my scalp and didn't save the packaging that they could not help me. It burns me up that it's still on the shelves.

Interesting to read about this product. I was thinking about trying it, but maybe I should just learn to love my curls..

Sorry for the troubles this has caused some of you.

Hi there - I was trying to get info on the ES product and joined your forum today - am I glad I found this site! I used ES (the 1 week treatment, NOT the 3 month)) and washed it out of my hair immediately...my hair seems okay, but I was panicked after reading these...I guess using their defrizz treatment is out of the question then -

Thanks for the warnings! I can't believe I ever wanted to use easy straight. I'd rather just keep my curls..

but how are their styling products? Do they work well, even without the perm treatment?

Back