Ebay Has Been Hacked! Please Be Proactive!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humm,this is not good,and i cant remember my Ebay username
frown.gif

far out, thanks for letting us know nox. I havent checked yet but I really should. I'll make sure I check my credit card statement

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yet another reason I'm glad I never signed up for eBay.
dito.gif

Wow, I know it's not Ebay's fault that they've been hacked but surely you'd think they would have some way of storing information that hackers would not be able to get into.

I considered signing up on Ebay once. This makes me glad that I didn't.

No but but its ebays fault by not shutting down its servers right away that info was posted up for over an hour!!!

Originally Posted by xkarinax /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, I know it's not Ebay's fault that they've been hacked but surely you'd think they would have some way of storing information that hackers would not be able to get into.
I considered signing up on Ebay once. This makes me glad that I didn't.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif No but but its ebays fault by not shutting down its servers right away that info was posted up for over an hour!!! Yes, that is true. They should have been more responsible than that.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to check my account. My paypal is on a different password anyway.

Also, I've had a quick google and can't find a copy of the list so I can't see if I was on it.

Back