Ebay haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got 2 brushes through the post today from Hong Kong (super quick because I only ordered them on Friday
smile.gif
). I got a Trish McEvoy #45 brush, and the infamous NARS #15 Smudger brush.

Click here to see the pics in another thread.

Nice haul Lea!The Nars smudge brush is it good?

Originally Posted by Lealabell I got 2 brushes through the post today from Hong Kong (super quick because I only ordered them on Friday
smile.gif
). I got a Trish McEvoy #45 brush, and the infamous NARS #15 Smudger brush.
Click here to see the pics in another thread.

Originally Posted by Sophia Nice haul Lea!The Nars smudge brush is it good? I haven't had chance to try it yet, but I might use it a bit later if I get around to doing a FOTD.

That is very fast!!! Glad you got them sweetie and hope you get the other order tomorrow
icon_smile.gif

I have a sneak suspicion they might be fakes, because the NARS smudger brush doesn't look like the one on the website, and the writing has begun to scratch off the TM one. However, fake or not, I've used both and am very impressed so at the mo I don't really care. I'm just worried about my other stuff because suddenly the seller has had 17 negatives in the past 6 months (I don't know why they weren't there when I chekced them on toolhaus). They're not replying to emails, but I've had other sellers like this so I won't worry for another couple of weks yet. I'll just be disappointed and wish I'd bought from the aussie instead.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Real or not... great haul!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah I agree, I did my eye mu today loved the way both brushes applied the shadow. they both did exactly what they're supposed to do so I'm not complaining.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Yeah I agree, I did my eye mu today loved the way both brushes applied the shadow. they both did exactly what they're supposed to do so I'm not complaining. Then that's all that matters!
wink.gif

Lea, who did you buy them from? Mine is from J J Himford

Vanuatu, Hong Kong. I wonder if Trisha bought hers from him/her too?

Originally Posted by Lealabell I have a sneak suspicion they might be fakes, because the NARS smudger brush doesn't look like the one on the website, and the writing has begun to scratch off the TM one. However, fake or not, I've used both and am very impressed so at the mo I don't really care. I'm just worried about my other stuff because suddenly the seller has had 17 negatives in the past 6 months (I don't know why they weren't there when I chekced them on toolhaus). They're not replying to emails, but I've had other sellers like this so I won't worry for another couple of weks yet. I'll just be disappointed and wish I'd bought from the aussie instead.

What's their ebay id's Lea? The Hong Kong dude & the Aussie seller? I just want to keep their names on file!

Originally Posted by Laura What's their ebay id's Lea? The Hong Kong dude & the Aussie seller? I just want to keep their names on file! Trisha had a look at them today and I think we're both convinced they're kosher. I'll PM you the sellers if you'd like me too. Do you want a list of other sellers I've bought MU from too?

Latest posts

Back