ebay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i dont know about you guys but as far as makeup and even clothes go ebay has saved me a whole fucking lot of money. what are some of the best deals you guys have found / you favorite things you've got off ebay??

my best deals would be my 3 D&G jeans for myself, and 4 D&G shirts for my boyfriend. 14$ each! and they'r real.

My favorite item would be my 48 color MAC palette, my brush set, and my MAC bible.

lol. i'm always on there. but lately i've been watching out for discontinued / limited edition mac eye shadows. that's all i can do since i can't spend a lot of money.

but i usually just buy makeup.

wow, good deal!

i've bought lots of makeup on ebay (clothes back in the day). the best deals i can remember are (all unused)...

dior lipstick for $10

vincent longo blushes for $6

mac lipliner (whirl) for $7

there were more, but i can't remember.

Living where I do, Ebay is the only place where I can find good clothing and accessories that I like.

I don't buy makeup off there 'cause the makeup I use I can just buy from the drugstore; high end makeup's just too expensive for me right now.

I did get an awesome Dior bracelet for $20, and it's the real thing too.
smile.gif

my sister turned me on to ebay about 5 years ago and i've been hooked ever since. i've gotten so many great deals i can't even remember everything. my husband and i even bought our dining room table off of ebay. i bought an authentic coach purse and wristlet for 225.00 original price 400.00. i have bought tons of makeup. i also bought some beautiful metallic gold open toe high heel shoes for 15.00 which was a steal! I looove ebay!!

i love ebay, although i had to control myself after awhile coz i went nuts one month, and went way over my budget
frown.gif

my best deal was probably this rare book i was looking for that i got really really cheap.

I love Ebay. Right now I am winning like 5 different auctions. Wish me luck!

I've got some really good MAC bargains on ebay. I got two of the mineralize eye shadows for a total of £11. I was so please as they were the last 2 I needed!

eBay is a great way for me to gain access to MU that aren't available in Canada! Also, I like bidding on MU because it's small and can be shipped pretty inexpensively. Right now I'm debating on buying some NYX e/s but I'm going to hold out for now until I can decide what colours I need, want (hah!).

This isn't the best deal ever, but it's related to MU - I just won an auction for MUFE e/s in grey and a MUFE e/l in white for $2 CAD each!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love ebay! I've been getting stuff on there for about 7 years now. I have to limit myself to how often I go there now though because I've been known to spend way too much money there.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by amarock eBay is a great way for me to gain access to MU that aren't available in Canada! Also, I like bidding on MU because it's small and can be shipped pretty inexpensively. Right now I'm debating on buying some NYX e/s but I'm going to hold out for now until I can decide what colours I need, want (hah!).
This isn't the best deal ever, but it's related to MU - I just won an auction for MUFE e/s in grey and a MUFE e/l in white for $2 CAD each!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's definitely a deal...and MUFE rocks!!!!I'm trying to get my hands on NYX e/s as well after all the reviews I've heard. Tell us how u like urs when u get some.

Back