EDM Natural Reflections FP

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody tried EDM's Natural Perfections finishing powder?

My mother ordered this and wore it today. She had ordered the cool pink color. She told me that by 8:45am people were telling her that her face looked red. Has anybody had this problem? Do you think it could be EDM's foundation, or was it the finishing powder? She even wore the green corrector to hide the redness of her rosacea.

My mom was wearing the intensive formula in multitask. She told me that the only other time that this has happened to here (her face turning red) is when she wore BareMinerals.

i think it's the wrong shade for her... she may want to try something more neutral or cooler... less of the pink... like the tinted finishing dust or natural reflection fair...

Finishing powders really tend to pack more color... I just looked at EDM's Natural Perfections on the site and it is a tad too pink... have her try something with a bit of a yellowish tint (just a bit) or better yet, something more neutral... to neutralize the redness in her skin...

for foundations, have her try the EDM foundation in Fair (Cool) or Fair Neutral (buff)... check the color suggestions to make sure she gets the right color...

Good luck with the color selections.. I hope this helps...

i have the natural reflections in light. i haven't tried the pink so i can't tell you what happened to me throughout the day, but the light lasted well and stayed true. she might want to try switching the shade or emailing customer service and finding out if she had a bad jar of it.

Silk Naturals has amazing finishing powders, i like both versions, date bait and the white one. i have not tried EDM's but am staying away from their finishing powders due to reviews i have read.

I also have rosacea and use EDM. Currently I lightly dust the sunlight corrector over my cheeks and areas where the rosacea is more noticible, and that helps to disguise it. Then I use my foundation (I'm golden light). I use a regular foundation brush to pat it onto my rosacea (just like a big concealer brush) and then use a flat top foundation brush everywhere else, and to blend and buff the foundation. I follow with their finishing powder in light. For me that works pretty well, but my next order I'm going to buy their mint concealer to see how it helps to disguise rosacea, and I'm going to buy the peach one for my undereyes.

Maybe she turned red because the foundation was wearing off? See if a primer and a setting spray (or buffing after with a damp brush) helps to keep it on all day.

Latest posts

Back