• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EDM - New Coupon Code!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just checked the EDM blog and see that since their prior offer just ended (the 19th), they've gone ahead and posted a new offer!!!! See below:

We are happy to tell you about our new special coupon code on checkout for 5% off all orders “YMDfvw,†and for orders over $30 (after discount) receive a free Baby Kabuki Brush and an Exclusive Mini Blusher called “Cherry Fizz.†“Cherry Fizz Blush†is just a fun color with a beautiful pinky red sparkle with light brown undertones. Great for a daytime blush or all day eye shadow. This special will last until September 14th.

So anyone interested in a coupon for EDM - it sounds like a nice offer.
rockwoot.gif

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Of course they did since I just bought stuff.......
eusa_wall.gif
So why don't you try e-mailing them - maybe they'll let you in on this offer, and if not, maybe they'll let you in on the one which just expired. That was actually a better one because you received 10% off, plus you get a free blush (in waffle cone) AND a free eye shadow (I think the name is "starry eyed") -- both full sizes.
With this offer you get a free blush and 5% off. It's worth a try, and since you either just missed getting in on the previous one, and this one is in effect today - maybe they'll let you get in on one of the offers. Hey, try it - what have you got to lose????
rotfl.gif

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Back