• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EDM - new special until January 18th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The a new special is up:

Quote:
Enter discount code DGZJxn in your cart to get 7% off your order before January 18th. And all orders over $30 (after discount and minus shipping) receive Premium Fan Brush, Premium Angled Brow Brush (while supplies last), as well as an exclusive blush color in sample size New Car Smell a romantic and beautiful fun peachy beige shade, perfect for winter! Photo Coming Soon!

Thankfully I ordered during the previous special! Those e/s are just too gorgeous. by the way, the picture of the New Car Smell blush is up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lotte /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thankfully I ordered during the previous special! Those e/s are just too gorgeous. by the way, the picture of the New Car Smell blush is up
wink.gif
I couldn't agree more! And they are full size too, they are going to last for a very loooong time *g*

Thanks for info

keep it to wish list
smile.gif

just order EDM in December / Gift is silverbell

Latest posts

Back