Egyptian makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that's very pretty! I love the bands of dark and light color that extend outward from your eye. You definitely have an Egyptian look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, that's very pretty! I love the bands of dark and light color that extend outward from your eye. You definitely have an Egyptian look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

ohh thats very freaking good. The eye lines are looking awesome.The eyes really looks like an egyptian eye. All the way it is a nice look.

Originally Posted by abidal303 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ohh thats very freaking good. The eye lines are looking awesome.The eyes really looks like an egyptian eye. All the way it is a nice look.
Thank you very much! It was on-the-spot decision to create this look and I hadn't planned what I was going to do. Next time I hope I do it better. Your words make me really happy.

OMG I love it!!! I was looking for a first date make up tutorial but I somehow I ended up here! LOL I'm not wearing this tonight but I'm gonna rock it on Friday. Weeehh

Originally Posted by LuvMeSumBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I love it!!! I was looking for a first date make up tutorial but I somehow I ended up here! LOL I'm not wearing this tonight but I'm gonna rock it on Friday. Weeehh
Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it. Good luck with your date!

You can take more ideas on my blog.

That's' really good! Maybe try it with golds and blues next time. The liner is right on.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by DBGenevieve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's' really good! Maybe try it with golds and blues next time. The liner is right on.
claps.gif
Thank you for the suggestion and your sweet words!

Latest posts

Back