Elemis Frangipani Monoi moisture melt

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this yesterday and its in a glass bottle that you have to stand in hot water to liquify it. It smells like paradise and is made of coconut oil with frangipani oil. I am thinking of getting a block of coconut oil and making it myself as it cost 28 quid but its worth it.

You drizzle it over your body and it leaves the skin so soft and silky. You can use it as a hair and scalp mask and its made from a traditional Tahitian recipe that was used to prepare brides. The other product that im going to buy is the Salt, ginger and lime body scrub. It contains mexican lime peel and ginger to waken and refresh the senses and skin. Followed by a rub down with the Frangipani, all i need now is a cocktail on a beach in Tahiti.

Go for it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think I saw this at a local health food store. I didn't get to smell it but I love frangipani! BTW: I also love coconut oil for softening skin. It's lightweight yet it softens while it leaves a sexy sheen to the skin. Perfect for legs and shoulders!

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I got this yesterday and its in a glass bottle that you have to stand in hot water to liquify it. It smells like paradise and is made of coconut oil with frangipani oil. I am thinking of getting a block of coconut oil and making it myself as it cost 28 quid but its worth it.You drizzle it over your body and it leaves the skin so soft and silky. You can use it as a hair and scalp mask and its made from a traditional Tahitian recipe that was used to prepare brides. The other product that im going to buy is the Salt, ginger and lime body scrub. It contains mexican lime peel and ginger to waken and refresh the senses and skin. Followed by a rub down with the Frangipani, all i need now is a cocktail on a beach in Tahiti.

Go for it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I never thought to use coconut oil. Thanks for the tip KittySkyfish!!!

I've been using this for a while now and love it. Anyone know of a place to get it for cheaper than $48? NO eBAY, PLEASE.

Thanks

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif It does sound great! Where do I find it? it's sold at timetospa.com and nordstrom.com

i have the frangipani essential oil i bought at a renaissance festival which is really

nice. i can at it to unscented body lotions and other stuff

Latest posts

Back