ELF Eye Primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yay or nay????

i love UD, but im looking for something inexpensive. any suggestions??

I like it. It's very sheer and more liquidy than matte like UDPP Eden. I only wear eyeliner however. Can't say for eyeshadow.

It's only a dollar or something at Target right? I say try it. Can't hurt!

I'd definitely recommend this, especially for the price! I have really oily lids and this does wonders for me. It keeps my eyeshadow and liner on all day with no creasing or fading. On a few occasions I've even slept for a few hours with it on and it looked like I just applied my eye mu! Even if it doesn't work for you as well as it does for me, it's only $1 lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know about the $1 primer, but the $3 mineral primer has gotten good reviews. I have been wanting to try it , but never see it locally.

I have oily eyelids and I use ELF's dollar primer and it works great for me! It's smoothes right in. I have Smashbox's poto finish eyelid primer and I dont care for it. It's thicker and harder to spread gently across the eyelid.

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have Smashbox's poto finish eyelid primer and I dont care for it. It's thicker and harder to spread gently across the eyelid.
I hate this eye primer, it's so drying too and looks like crappy concealer. I got a sample and the only good thing that it worked excellant for was the lips. I use it to get a better even color off my lipglosses or lipsticks, it's perfect for that.

This is so great to hear!! I also "suffer" from oily lids and was looking for something that would work well and is budget friendly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone worn it all day, and has it lasted?

Originally Posted by christinaischic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is so great to hear!! I also "suffer" from oily lids and was looking for something that would work well and is budget friendly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone worn it all day, and has it lasted?

for me it did.

I have used the ELF $1 eyelid primers for over a year now and I still love them.  I have regular, Gold and Pearl.  The texture of the Gold and Pearl are a little different than the regular but they work equally well.  They are also shimmery and the regular is matte.  Hope this helps.

I use the $1.00 primer all the time! It works very well, my eye shadow literally stays on all day long without fading away... 

I tried the ELF $1 primer, I like it! I like that it doesn't dry up so quickly like other primers. Definitely worth $1 lol.

Latest posts

Back