• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ELF free shipping!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't see this posted anywhere but thought I'd let everyone know that today on ELFs website they're doing free shipping w/ orders over $13.50!  Code:  YESPLEASE

I took advantage of it and bought a few things.  I actually haven't used any ELF products before but I've heard lots of great things about them so I thought this would be a good excuse to try a few things out!

I picked up a few items, and I am seriously considering going back for round 2! I've heard really great things about elf, and the prices are absolutely fantastic.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I picked up a few items, and I am seriously considering going back for round 2! I've heard really great things about elf, and the prices are absolutely fantastic.
So far the only items I haven't been impressed with is their mineral eye shadows. LOTS of fall out and fades pretty quickly. I am going to play with applying it wet and see if that helps before I decide what to do with them.

On the Romanian ELF website they offer free shipping for orders over $48... but still they have good prices. I could buy a lot of stuff for that sum. I've never tried their products tho'..

I really want to buy a haul from E.L.F. but i've heard some bad things about their service (such as not all products being received etc.). Is it better to buy on their site or get them at target?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really want to buy a haul from E.L.F. but i've heard some bad things about their service (such as not all products being received etc.). Is it better to buy on their site or get them at target?
I've made 2 major purchases from elf this month and havent had an issue with anything missing.

I've never ordered from, so I took advantage and ordered:

Eye Beauty Book Collection

Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush

Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder Sun Kissed

Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder Luminance

Body Shimmer Set

Smudge Brush

Total Face Brush

Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer 

Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 - Nice & Natural 

Studio Blush - Mellow Mauve 

I've seen mixed reviews and just wanted to test a few out.

I may have to buy some things since it's so inexpensive!!  There's a coupon for 50% off all studio products too that I may use.  These are the items I have in my cart, let me know if you've heard anything bad about these products!

2 studio craem eyeliners (gunmetal and midnight)

studio lip balm spf15 (peach)

studio blush (berry merry)

studio eyeshadow C brush

studio makeup remover cleansing cloths

this would end up being 15.95 after shipping and with the coupon, i can't believe that's so cheap!

Latest posts

Back