ELF HD Blushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking the complete ELF Studio HD Blushes (All 5 colors) for sale.  I don't mind if it's even used gently.  I just didn't have a chance to get it while it was available on the site.  If anyone has any of these or all, and is looking to sell, please let me know.  I really want to try these out and is willing to pay for them.  

I make payments through PayPal and ask that you ship with USPS with a confirmation number (this cuts down the costs for me).  I will pay for Shipping and confirmation number in addition to whatever you ask for these blushes.  I put down $3 for the price, but that's the price that was being sold on elf's website.  Please let me know how much you want for it if it's used depending on the condition of the product.  If it's new, I would like to pay $3, unless you let me know that you need to even out your costs when you purchased it, such as shipping prices, etc.

The color names:

Headliner

Superstar

Diva 

Encore

Showstopper

Thank you!

Encore and Showstopper are still in stock; the others are out of stock, but since it's still listed as a new product, they may not be discontinued, just sayin'

Back