• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ELF leap year mystery bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know I know we are all on no buys starting March 1. 

BUT, ELF is giving away a $20 mystery bag with code LEAP and a $20 purchase. SO if there is something you need/want/can't live without, now is the time. It says this ends in 4 hours and right now its almost 11 EST. SO HURRY.

oooh, I saw that! But I'm going to resist because I just got a huge order from elf so I don't really need more, plus I just purchased some MAC goodies. But this is very, very tempting!

Ditto! I just ordered a bunch of things last Saturday...tempting though!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oooh, I saw that! But I'm going to resist because I just got a huge order from elf so I don't really need more, plus I just purchased some MAC goodies. But this is very, very tempting!

I just got an e-mail for 6 Free Mineral Brushes with at $25 purchase with code MINBRUSH

Why do they keep tempting me!! And why can't i use all these coupons at once haha

I was trying really hard not to buy anymore makeup this month but I cannot resist the mystery bag. $20 of elf products will go a long way. 

Well technically, if it wasn't leap year it would be March, a new month! But then again if it wasn't leap year they wouldn't be having the mystery bag haha. Either way I would just convince myself that i'm buying for March's limit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LoriAnnLV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was trying really hard not to buy anymore makeup this month but I cannot resist the mystery bag. $20 of elf products will go a long way. 

I definitely placed an order, cause yeah I agree, $20 of ELF products is going to be a lot! I ordered a lot of stuff too, fake lashes, 2 custom compacts and things to fill them with, a set of brushes, and an eye primer. I actually don't own much ELF stuff, but we all know I'm an addict....and a good bargain is hard for me to turn down.

I REALLY wanted to get this but for lent this year I gave up buying "unnecessary cosmetics" lol.  So I deemed a $20 mystery bag unnecessary unfortunately lol.  Also I just got a delivery from ELF in last night that I ordered before lent. 

You guys will have to post pictures of what you get in the mystery bag when it comes in!

Originally Posted by kdrzrbck /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I REALLY wanted to get this but for lent this year I gave up buying "unnecessary cosmetics" lol.  So I deemed a $20 mystery bag unnecessary unfortunately lol.  Also I just got a delivery from ELF in last night that I ordered before lent. 

You guys will have to post pictures of what you get in the mystery bag when it comes in!

Absolutely on the pictures!! 

I don't think I have the restraint to do a no buy, but I'm going to try really hard...starting tomorrow. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Figures I get my paycheck deposited in my count in the middle of the night! Sometimes I don't get it until the 1st and sometimes a few days before. Now i'm regretting now getting this mystery bag haha

I am proud that I managed NOT to succumb to the mystery bag. Nor to the new Ulta freebie. Even though my no buy starts tomorrow. I think the plan for today is to try to assess what I actually HAVE.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Figures I get my paycheck deposited in my count in the middle of the night! Sometimes I don't get it until the 1st and sometimes a few days before. Now i'm regretting now getting this mystery bag haha

Apparently its still up there! I don't know why the count down said 4 hour last night, but its back up to 14 lol. 

Same here! I got an email that Coastal Scents has everything 29% off today, so I'm feeling pretty pleased that I haven't bought anything from them either. I just keep telling myself that I don't need anything, and once I delete the emails and go do something else, the urge to buy has subsided quite a bit. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am proud that I managed NOT to succumb to the mystery bag. Nor to the new Ulta freebie. Even though my no buy starts tomorrow. I think the plan for today is to try to assess what I actually HAVE.

To be honest it most likely consists of one of their makeup cases that are 5$ then thell give about 3-5 of their $1 brushes that everyone already has. Then it'll be all $1 eyeshadows and misc supplies in the colors that they have overstock in and colors that are going to be discontinued soon so they're trying to get rid of them. All in all it'll probably be cheap but I can't wait for mine to come in:) lol. Curse my knowledge in sales lol

Originally Posted by VeronicaCM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To be honest it most likely consists of one of their makeup cases that are 5$ then thell give about 3-5 of their $1 brushes that everyone already has. Then it'll be all $1 eyeshadows and misc supplies in the colors that they have overstock in and colors that are going to be discontinued soon so they're trying to get rid of them. All in all it'll probably be cheap but I can't wait for mine to come in:) lol. Curse my knowledge in sales lol

lol that is the fun of it

I'm curious to hear what these turn out to be. 

I haven't let loose on ELF's website, but some promo like that would probably push me over the edge.

My order is in Allentown pennsylvania...is that where they ship from? It should be here by Monday, since I'm only in Maryland.

Woah my order is moving fast. It is now in Martinsburg WV which is usually the last stop before things get to me. Pretty impressed right now! 

Latest posts

Back