ELF Purchase Advice Sought :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since elf is having a Mineral Eyeshadow promo, I put together another order. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - blushed/bronzed  e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush  e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush  e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder  e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Copper e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black  e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Purple  e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Coffee    e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Temptress (matte)  e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Wild  e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Sassy  e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Socialite e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Earthy  e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Elegant  e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Golden  e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Confident  e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Caffeinated  e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow - Celebrity 
It's here!!  

Woohoo! My friend who is just starting to even learn HOW to use makeup (She's 18) just placed a big ELF order, too, because she liked the mineral shadows promo and I had RAVED about their brushes so much. Have fun with that haul, sweetie!

the black eyeliner is awesome. i just ordered the purple, copper and teal.  i also have olive (very subtle), midnight (seems like it removes my shadow when i put it on) and gunmetal (also subtle).  play around with the brush they give you with it.  if you don't like it, the $1 concealer brush is awesome for applying it.

my order should be here tomorrow or friday - i can't wait to play with all my new mineral eye shadows.  have you played around with any of them yet??

kris

I wore Confidant today and it has some pretty good wear. It's faded so its not as shimmery as it was initially but the color still shows up pretty good.

Also, are you talking about the cream liners? I didn't get a brush with them, I just put it on with my angled brush.

yeah the cream liner in the pot.  weird, all my cream pots came with a little cruddy brush.  i guess i must have giant hands, because it did not work for me and had to get a bigger brush for better control. 

my order came today, much to my surprise.  my kid got the mail and put the package on the table where i would never see it. 

kris

Latest posts

Back