Elizabeth Arden Lip Fix Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you know this product
icon_question.gif
Does it work as a lip-fix beauty cream
icon_question.gif
Merci beaucoup!:icon_love

01347680501.jpg

<TABLE height="100%" width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=table_border4 vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3>Elizabeth Arden </TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_content align=left colSpan=3><TABLE class=table_content cellSpacing=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Lip Fix Cream </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_content vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3 height=180>

<TABLE class=table_content width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">An absolute lip-fix beauty cream</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Helps control lipstick bleeding feathering</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Gently moisturizes & conditions your lips</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Softens the visible tiny lines around the lips</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Suitable for all skin types</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Dermatologist & clinically-tested</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Fragrance-free</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sounds like a great product. I do think E Arden has some awesome products. I have 3 Eigth Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint SPF 15. I like using them over different l/s
wink.gif
Sorry I couldn't help you with the product you asked..

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Do you know this product
icon_question.gif
Does it work as a lip-fix beauty cream
icon_question.gif
Merci beaucoup!:icon_love

01347680501.jpg

<TABLE height="100%" width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=table_border4 vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3>Elizabeth Arden </TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_content align=left colSpan=3><TABLE class=table_content cellSpacing=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Lip Fix Cream </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=table_content vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3 height=180>

<TABLE class=table_content width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">An absolute lip-fix beauty cream</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Helps control lipstick bleeding feathering</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Gently moisturizes & conditions your lips</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Softens the visible tiny lines around the lips</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Suitable for all skin types</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>
dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Dermatologist & clinically-tested</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=9>http://secure.strawberrynet.com/images/english/dot.gif</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Fragrance-free</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks Lilla for your kind reply! I have never tried any EA product but this one really looks nice :icon_love

Good luck, I also tried some of the skincare from Arden and they are pretty good. Right now I am trying Caudalie skincare line and I think I like it the best so far.... It is a French co. and is sold in many countries
smile.gif
Thank goodness...

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Thanks Lilla for your kind reply! I have never tried any EA product but this one really looks nice :icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla Good luck, I also tried some of the skincare from Arden and they are pretty good. Right now I am trying Caudalie skincare line and I think I like it the best so far.... It is a French co. and is sold in many countries
smile.gif
Thank goodness... I use Caudalie too! Have you tried their Instant foaming cleanser? Terrific!

Yes yes yes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love it and the SA in Nordstrom showed me that I can mix a little bit of Gentle Buffing Cream in the morning with the Instant foaming cleanser and clean my face with both of them. It makes my skin soooo smooth.

Have you tried any of the masks? She gave me a sample of the Purifying mask and Moisturizing Cream-Mask but didn't get a chance to try them yet. I also started using the silver line (lifting serum, total night care, SpF8 Anti-ageing Moisturizing fluid, and the eyelift serum). I totally love the eye contour cream.

Originally Posted by Mirtilla I use Caudalie too! Have you tried their Instant foaming cleanser? Terrific!

Originally Posted by lilla Yes yes yes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love it and the SA in Nordstrom showed me that I can mix a little bit of Gentle Buffing Cream in the morning with the Instant foaming cleanser and clean my face with both of them. It makes my skin soooo smooth.
Have you tried any of the masks? She gave me a sample of the Purifying mask and Moisturizing Cream-Mask but didn't get a chance to try them yet. I also started using the silver line (lifting serum, total night care, SpF8 Anti-ageing Moisturizing fluid, and the eyelift serum). I totally love the eye contour cream.

I have some Caudalie samples but, like you, I didn't get the chance to try them yet. At the moment, I've only tried their Gentle buffing cream, the eye contour cream and, of course, the Instant foaming cleanser. These products are really good quality :icon_love

I agree with you. Enjoy sampling them
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And let me know if you have any questions
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mirtilla I have some Caudalie samples but, like you, I didn't get the chance to try them yet. At the moment, I've only tried their Gentle buffing cream, the eye contour cream and, of course, the Instant foaming cleanser. These products are really good quality :icon_love

Latest posts

Back