Elle Macpherson....can not be human.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-macpherson.jpg

Elle is 43 and walking around with the body of a 20 year old. I have come to the conclusion that she must not be human. She is an Alien sent here to make the rest of the World feel bad about themselves...hahah. Seriously though...she looks freaking HOT!!! Sooo not fair.

Wow, she's older than me and guess what......................I don't look like that. She is amazing.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks great but you can see that she is aging. Yes, I agree. The type of body she had in her early adulthood (and whether she didn't let herself go or not) will determine how she looks now.
But really, how else is a 43 year old woman supposed to look? Old? Please...that's still prime years. My own mother can easily stand next to her and look good doing it too (she's the same age). It's all in how you took care of yourself all your life. Never ever get overweight not for a second, keep your muscles toned, moisturize your skin, take care of your insides, and you will look like that too in your middle age. Simple science.

43 years old with that body, wow, i want to be like her when i grow up haha!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks great but you can see that she is aging. that's undeniable. when i saw the thread title i thought it meant inhuman as in ....so much plastic surgery you no longer look like a person lol

Wow!! she's still totally hot@

Hope i still have hope to look half that good at that age! ha!

ahhh the beauty of being rich and having money to do whatver to your body u like to keep it looking young lol

ahh i wish! good for her and all the time she has to spend on herself!

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif ahhh the beauty of being rich and having money to do whatver to your body u like to keep it looking young lol You dont have to be rich to exercise and work out.
There are many affordable ways to get slim and toned.

Its really just about the motivation and determination.

Is it definitely a recent photo? I can't believe it!

She looks hotter than many twenty-something!

Latest posts

Back