Elysee Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll!

I just ordered the whole skincare line of Elysee. I received some samples in the mail the other day and loved everyone of them. Especially the Smoothing Veil and the 4 in 1 Moisturiser. Loved, loved, loved it!

Soooo.....of course I am doing what I usually do....go whole hog and get everything.

I will do a review after a week and let you know. I noticed there are no reviews for these products.

Have a great Sunday!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz Hey Ya'll!
I just ordered the whole skincare line of Elysee. I received some samples in the mail the other day and loved everyone of them. Especially the Smoothing Veil and the 4 in 1 Moisturiser. Loved, loved, loved it!

Soooo.....of course I am doing what I usually do....go whole hog and get everything.

I will do a review after a week and let you know. I noticed there are no reviews for these products.

Have a great Sunday!
icon_biggrin.gif

I just got my try me kit today Pinky along with the enzyme peel which I'm using right now! I will let you know what I think!

i am the biggest fan of elysee skincare! fantastic!!

how are you doing with your products?

karrie

Wow, my thread is from 2 years ago! At that time when I got the Elysee try me kit when Elysee launched on Canada's shopping network. I loved the Pcynogenol and Fountain of Youth (blue stuff) and got the worst reaction in the form of hives on my neck and some itching spots on my face. I promptly returned the kit after 2 more trys with it. Elysee left shortly thereafter for almost a year.

Fast forward to NOW. I didn't go back to Elysee, since I moved to the Elizabeth Grant product line. As for Elysee, I believe they have re-formulated their products because there're doing very well in Canada. Hope this helps.

Wow....I haven't posted in sometime now. Been very busy traveling and trying to sell the house.

Anyway, the Elysee eyeserum is THE best. I thought because it was a gel formula it would be sticky..but it wasn't. I keep it in the fridge and it feels great going on and works well for me. I love all her stuff. The smooting veil is wonderful. If you're looking for a new line of products this is the one!

love love the eternal youth eye serum!! my skin just drinks it in! not greasy or oily in any way.

sorry the products didn't work for you suzyq. ~sad face~

i haven't found anything that works better for me and i cannot believe how much i have spent looking for products that work. i feel lucky to have finally found great products for me. i am glad you have found some that work for you!

xoxo

karrie

I have tried La Therapie which is made by the same company as Elysee (I believe) and I loved that line, but it is spendy!! I will look to see how these products work for you.

jkeehr

I use the pycnogenol firming serum first and the the fountain of youth right after.

Initially it feels as though you haven't put a thing on you face. Throughout the day your skin just glows and looks less lined.

I only use these once a day right after cleansing in the morning.

One of these days I'll have to try their eye serum.

Latest posts

Back