Elysee Skincare

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll!

I just ordered the whole skincare line of Elysee. I received some samples in the mail the other day and loved everyone of them. Especially the Smoothing Veil and the 4 in 1 Moisturiser. Loved, loved, loved it!

Soooo.....of course I am doing what I usually do....go whole hog and get everything.

I will do a review after a week and let you know. I noticed there are no reviews for these products.

Have a great Sunday!

Reaction score
Hope these products work well for you and look forward to a review.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pinkymarz Hey Ya'll!
I just ordered the whole skincare line of Elysee. I received some samples in the mail the other day and loved everyone of them. Especially the Smoothing Veil and the 4 in 1 Moisturiser. Loved, loved, loved it!

Soooo.....of course I am doing what I usually do....go whole hog and get everything.

I will do a review after a week and let you know. I noticed there are no reviews for these products.

Have a great Sunday!

I just got my try me kit today Pinky along with the enzyme peel which I'm using right now! I will let you know what I think!

Reaction score
Sooooo, what happened?? I am just looking into this skincare line.

Reaction score
i am the biggest fan of elysee skincare! fantastic!!

how are you doing with your products?

karrie

Reaction score
First time I hear about this products let us know how you like it.

Reaction score
Wow, my thread is from 2 years ago! At that time when I got the Elysee try me kit when Elysee launched on Canada's shopping network. I loved the Pcynogenol and Fountain of Youth (blue stuff) and got the worst reaction in the form of hives on my neck and some itching spots on my face. I promptly returned the kit after 2 more trys with it. Elysee left shortly thereafter for almost a year.

Fast forward to NOW. I didn't go back to Elysee, since I moved to the Elizabeth Grant product line. As for Elysee, I believe they have re-formulated their products because there're doing very well in Canada. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Wow....I haven't posted in sometime now. Been very busy traveling and trying to sell the house.

Anyway, the Elysee eyeserum is THE best. I thought because it was a gel formula it would be sticky..but it wasn't. I keep it in the fridge and it feels great going on and works well for me. I love all her stuff. The smooting veil is wonderful. If you're looking for a new line of products this is the one!

Reaction score
love love the eternal youth eye serum!! my skin just drinks it in! not greasy or oily in any way.

sorry the products didn't work for you suzyq. ~sad face~

i haven't found anything that works better for me and i cannot believe how much i have spent looking for products that work. i feel lucky to have finally found great products for me. i am glad you have found some that work for you!

xoxo

karrie

Reaction score
I have tried La Therapie which is made by the same company as Elysee (I believe) and I loved that line, but it is spendy!! I will look to see how these products work for you.

jkeehr

Reaction score
I use the pycnogenol firming serum first and the the fountain of youth right after.

Initially it feels as though you haven't put a thing on you face. Throughout the day your skin just glows and looks less lined.

I only use these once a day right after cleansing in the morning.

One of these days I'll have to try their eye serum.

Latest posts