Embarrassing period-related stories!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think, being girls, we all have embarrassing period-related stories.. so you guys can share yours if you'd like! 
rolleyes.gif

Well, I'll start since my latest embarrassing moment happened only yesterday. 

Here it goes..It was lunchtime at school and I was sitting on the grass with my boyfriend, and we were just talking. When all of a sudden I glance down at my jeans and I see a red spot! Not too big but noticeable. I quickly pull down my shirt. Good think my boyfriend was to busy telling me a funny story so he didn't notice. But I was starting to panick! I was desperately hoping for the bell to ring so I could go to the restroom. I was scared to get up for fear that it might be on the back of my pants as well. So I wished for the best as I sat there talking to him.. And finally after what seemed like hours, the bell finally rang. I stood up and pulled down my shirt, then I stood against the wall as I gave him a quick hug and ran to the restroom. Then I had to call my mom to bring me some pads and a pair of jeans, and had to explain to the school secretary (who is male)  why I had to call my mom. Ughhh it was so embarrassing. I need to keep track of my days! 

Awwww  . . . I'm sorry.

What I have found very helpful is to wear panty liners which are very thin and you can't tell you have them on at all. I always keep tampon with me in my purse, I have a case I got a Wal-Mart that looks like a makeup bag.

Latest posts

Back