embarrassing period stories

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just got mine this week and i guess my mom told my dad. so my dad has been randomly asking how i am doing and how my body is doing....how awkward. i would just avoid him or walk away. i meant to send a text to my mom saying "he keeps awkwardly asking about my body" but i send it to MY DAD instead...talk about embarrassing!!!! he responded with: u sent that to me. dont be afraid to talk to me i understand if you dont. but dont be afraid to confide in me.

AHHHHH!!!!!!! no eye contact for a while....ugh

Awwww he's a concerned dad and just wants you to know he's there for you. I mean, I'd prolly never talk to him about it but it's nice to know he cares that much. Just wants to make sure you'll alright as your body does go through changes. Is this your first one?

Originally Posted by ohno123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just got mine this week and i guess my mom told my dad. so my dad has been randomly asking how i am doing and how my body is doing....how awkward. i would just avoid him or walk away. i meant to send a text to my mom saying "he keeps awkwardly asking about my body" but i send it to MY DAD instead...talk about embarrassing!!!! he responded with: u sent that to me. dont be afraid to talk to me i understand if you dont. but dont be afraid to confide in me.

AHHHHH!!!!!!! no eye contact for a while....ugh

When I started, I was 12 years old and I went to the bathroom like normal and looked down and everything was not normal! lol I screamed and my brother and cousin were playing video games and they knew exactly what the scream meant so they started teasing me immediately saying, "awwww you're a woman now, you're a woman now" in their taunting little voices. Ugh! Then to make matters worse, my mom told my aunt and uncle and when I walked to his apartment, he was all like, "ugh, you might get some (fluid) in my food!"!!! I was so embarrassed.

I started my period around 5 months ago so it's kind of irregular. So yesterday I went to get my sports physical and wasn't planning on having my period. I was sitting on the white thing they place over the chair when during my physical I felt my shorts get wet. He had me stand up and as soon as I did I saw a big blood stain on the white paper and he looked over and saw and then left the room. Obviously he had told someone because they came back in asking about how my period has been going and offered my either a pad or a tampon. So I had to leave with a big blood stain on my shorts. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ok so i was in mr cox class (im in 6th grade) and i didnt know i bled through and it was just a tiny pit it didnt get on the seat and i was walking to my next class and one of my friends came up behind me and said "Umm  tie your coat around your waist" and i got it right away and i got embarrest as f***! ok and if Mr. Cox is reading this i was in 1st mid trimester 5th hour but i dont think you are that would be fucking weird
peek.gif
 why would he even be looking at this shit!

I'm now 21 but I first got mine the summer before 8th grade. Of course mine have been irregular until I went on birth control last year, so I had two occasions in 8th grade where I bled through my pants..badly..in school. I either tied my hoodie around my waist, or went to the nurse to get sweat pants... gotta love people being like 'why'd you change?' "uh... to be comfy?" SOOO glad to be on BC and know the exact day and time it will come now!!

My cousin had one embarassing period story. She was wearing a thong to a wedding, and a shortish skirt. I was in the bathroom with her when I heard her freak out! I had pads with me, but she couldn't put it in her thong!

I have an irregular period, so I was in school, and of course, this was the day I forgot to bring extra pads. I was already wearing a really thick one, and usually my flow isn't that heavy, so just in case though, I wore a panty-liner, and a larger pad. I was wearing jeans, since all of my other pants were in the wash. The worst part about my pants is, they weren't even really JEANS, they were those jegging type pants, that looked like jeans. There's 9 classes in my average school day, and I made it through all the way to 7th hour. 7th hour is my term class, too, so not many people that I knew. I only really talked to a couple people, mostly my best friend. Well, I felt like my flow was coming out pretty heavy, so I tried to cover it as best I could, just in case it really did leak through my pads. Well, you guessed it, it did. The worst part, we were putting our guitars back, and I'm pretty sure, if people looked up, they would've seen. Only a couple did, though, I believe. One girl, whom I didn't really talk to, I actually thought she was a snob until she helped me out, that's when I realized how nice she actually was. -Never judge a book by their cover- Anyway, it leaked through my pants, and my best friend noticed, and said, "Maybe you should sit down." I already knew what was happening, so I sat down, and the girl I didn't really like, came up, and said to my best friend, who was also her friend, "Did you tell her?" My best friend shook her head, and so the girl said, "You got your period." So of course, my jaw dropped, "Yeah, I guessed that it leaked through." *Really awkward* The bell rang, dismissing us to 8th hour, so I had a choice of asking my 7th hour teacher to sign me to go to the nurse, or my 8th hour, well, my 8th hour teacher would've been really awkward, because we didn't really get along so well at that time. So I went to the nurse, she told me to put on my gym shorts (which are light green) so I did. Yeah, well, it leaked through that within 10 minutes. I told her it did again, and she gave me some dress code gym shorts to wear. I was texting my dad begging him to pick me up, because I live with my dad, not my mom. He was working, really far away from where my school is, so he couldn't. I skipped 8th hour, being too humiliated, begging my dad, and I went to class 9th hour, (which is the same class. 8th & 9th is reading & language) Told my teacher I was at the nurse, and had to tell people I got dress-coded for rips in my jeans. HUMILIATING. 0_0

Back