EMERGENCY! Help me pick my last MAC product!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I am filling a shopping bag on MAC's site, and I need $75 worth of stuff to go for free shipping...

I am currently at $64.50!!

I NEED HELP!!

What product would you recommend as a must have... Here's what is already in my bag:

- Skinfinish - Stereo Rose

- Eyeshadow - Gladabout

- Eyeshadow - Banshee

- Paints - Bare Canvas

Reaction score
I have stereo rose and I would get that first because the MAC ma told me it was limited edition.

Reaction score
I already have the Stereo Rose in my shopping basket...I wasn't taking the chance on missing out on that one!

All the stuff I listed I am already buying...They are all waiting patiently in my checkout basket for me to finish up buying on the site. I need one more thing and then I can check out and have those lovely little goodies on their way to me!!

Reaction score
What about a lip product? Either a l/s or l/g... a nice berry shade for fall would be nice.

Or maybe a pigment!

Reaction score
How about a Chartreuse e/s

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am filling a shopping bag on MAC's site, and I need $75 worth of stuff to go for free shipping...
I am currently at $64.50!!

I NEED HELP!!

What product would you recommend as a must have... Here's what is already in my bag:

- Skinfinish - Stereo Rose

- Eyeshadow - Gladabout

- Eyeshadow - Banshee

- Paints - Bare Canvas

Reaction score
Actually, "Poetic Liscence" lipglass from the NE collection is really nice... esp. paired with "Subculture" l/l.

Reaction score
I was thinking to get a lipgloss, but then I already have quite a bit, and then I would rather buy it in person, so I can try it on before I buy it.

Does anyone have a pic of the lipgloss? Maybe if I could see it in semi-reality I would be more inclined towards it.

I was thinking eye stuff or blush/face stuff...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MACGoddess I was thinking eye stuff or blush/face stuff...

I myself don't own it (yet!), but the Shimpagne skinfinish looks awesome on Andrea (check out the FOTD forum, or her notepad!), really pretty!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by anne7 I myself don't own it (yet!), but the Shimpagne skinfinish looks awesome on Andrea (check out the FOTD forum, or her notepad!), really pretty! Don't I WISH!! Unfortunately that is out of stock on the site, so I have to try and track it down in one of the stores!!

Reaction score
Here's a pic off of ebay. It doesn't really give the l/g justice, but its a good idea of what the shade looks like. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
How about the skunk brush #187? Great for MSF, foundation and blushes?

Reaction score
Hmm... looking at it on Specktra.net, I almost want to get the l/g Damzel from the Naturally Eccentric collection... I think I like that color even more...

Although if anyone is curious, do a search on the specktra forum and you can come up with a pic of Poetic License on the lips.

Reaction score
OK I did it!! I bought the Damzel l/g from the Naturally Eccentric collection as my final cart object from the online store!!

So I have Bare Canvas paint, Stereo Rose s/f, Damzel l/g, Banshee e/s, and Gladabout e/s coming!!

YIPEE!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ikebana Yay! Now your haul is complete!!! hehe.
lol, I know!! I am very very excited... I have JUST begun buying MAC stuff this weekend, after having talked about it forever!!
Now I am a little nervous about having to rein myself in! Must. Not. Buy. MORE!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul!!
Stereo Rose is FAB!! This is what I am hoping!! :icon_love

Latest posts