• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enabler alert! 50% off at Bloom.com + FS at $25

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhhhh i'm seriously tempted to use this deal to buy some moisturizer and eye cream that i've been long needing. i'm going to have to look through their stuff carefully tonight to see what i should get.

does anyone have any recommendations for any good moisturizer or eye cream they sell? i had my eyes on Olay Complete All Day UV Defense and Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX.

I'm definitely going back now that there is sixty percent off and getting some maybelline color tattoos!  However....their shipping is terrible, I think- I ordered on 12/26 and it is 1/03 and my order hasn't even shipped yet.  I called Bloom yesterday to see what was taking so long and they said that processing alone may take up to 10-14 days, especially with the holidays in between...apparently my order should ship early next week so we will see....

I was so all over this, until I checked it out and realized they're out of stock of pretty much everything I was, so it was easy to pass on by this. I was ready to load up on Jouer!

How do you buy stuff on this site anyway? Everything seems to be a link to Sephora or Nordstroms?

PS - there's now 60% off with code:

[SIZE=13.333333969116211px]NEWYEAR60[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333969116211px]But free shipping is at $50.....[/SIZE]

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you buy stuff on this site anyway? Everything seems to be a link to Sephora or Nordstroms?

PS - there's not 60% off with code:

[SIZE=13.333333969116211px]NEWYEAR60[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333969116211px]But free shipping is at $50.....[/SIZE]
go to http://www.bloom.com/shop/ and click on the various categories and just that stuff there is from bloom.com directly, that's what's been working for me, anyway. :]

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

go to http://www.bloom.com/shop/ and click on the various categories and just that stuff there is from bloom.com directly, that's what's been working for me, anyway. :]
Ah! Bingo. Thank you! This is the worst ecommerce design, ever.

Wow....oddly, it reminds me of what Ipsy is with the profiles/inspiration stuff?

is anyone else having a problem making a payment? idk if it's my credit card or not but my total is only $24 so it shouldn't be.

edit: must be something to do with my credit card and their site because it went through on my debit card just fine.

is anyone else having a problem making a payment? idk if it's my credit card or not but my total is only $24 so it shouldn't be. edit: must be something to do with my credit card and their site because it went through on my debit card just fine.
Did it give you free shipping?

Did it give you free shipping?
Yup, I got two things (Peter Thomas Roth eye cream and Stila liquid lipstick) for a total of $60. And then I used the 60% off code and that with the free shipping made it $24.

Caved and bought $68 worth for $29!! Thanks!

Stila Blush

Givenchy Perfume

Revlon Lip Stain

and something else..

forgot lol

Placed not ONE, but TWO orders.. hahaha, oops... 
eusa_whistle.gif

I thought 50% off was an awesome deal so I ordered the Stila In the Moment palette (since In the Know was out of stock), 5 Zoya polishes, and a Pacifica solid perfume.

Well, apparently that wasn't enough because when I saw the 60% off I couldn't resist (again) and I saw that the Stila In the Know came back in stock 
yay.gif
  so, I had to have it and two more Zoya polishes... lmao   
bandit.gif

Has anyone who ordered gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I wonder if it's going to take up to the 15 days they stated at checkout o.o

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone who ordered gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I wonder if it's going to take up to the 15 days they stated at checkout o.o
Yes. I ordered (50% coupon) six days ago, almost seven. I received a tracking number and my expected delivery date is January 11. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i wonder if i should call again?  i ordered mine on the 26th and it hasn't shipped yet.

Originally Posted by BFaire06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i wonder if i should call again?  i ordered mine on the 26th and it hasn't shipped yet.
I actually emailed them through their site yesterday about a question about my order (my card that didn't work had like 5 pending charges to them so i wanted to make sure they wouldn't actually go through) and they responded nearly minutes later. Not sure if they're open on the weekend though.

hm, this is weird.  no shipping email but i just logged on the website to look up my order number- and my order is marked as shipped!  apparently it was sent on 01/02 and is in jacksonville right now (i live in orlando)...so hopefully i will be able to get it on monday or tuesday!

Has anyone received credit for any bloom dollars yet?

hm, this is weird.  no shipping email but i just logged on the website to look up my order number- and my order is marked as shipped!  apparently it was sent on 01/02 and is in jacksonville right now (i live in orlando)...so hopefully i will be able to get it on monday or tuesday! Has anyone received credit for any bloom dollars yet?
As of Nov. 1st they are no longer issuing 10% cash back .. Hopefully that helps ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just an FYI bump, there was some talk on SD that Bloom might be going out of business... it's probably not going to drop below 60% off, but if you want something, this might be one of your last opportunities to get it.

Latest posts

Back