• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enabler alert! 50% off at Bloom.com + FS at $25

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just an FYI bump, there was some talk on SD that Bloom might be going out of business... it's probably not going to drop below 60% off, but if you want something, this might be one of your last opportunities to get it.
They're not really going out of business. I think they are partnering up with companies to sell items, so it would not be directly from bloom.com/shop anymore, which is why they're letting go of all the inventory they have. It will just show as "purchase this at Sephora/Nordstrom/Macy," etc..

Just another FYI, Stila in the know is back in stock if anyone was wanting to pick that up for 60% off.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just an FYI bump, there was some talk on SD that Bloom might be going out of business... it's probably not going to drop below 60% off, but if you want something, this might be one of your last opportunities to get it.
Let's wait and see if price drops. It seems that the left overs are going to be left forever... 

I keep  track of most make up items, those popular ones and rarely-go-sale ones (zoya, essie, jane iredale, thebalm, part of stila) were half gone long time before the 50% sale(maybe during the 35%off sale before). When 50% began, they went really fast and were almost gone. When 60% started, not many stuff to choose but some items from popular brands(pacifica and cargo this time) were picked up quickly during the first days of this sale. Now everything settles in peace... only a few items are sold everyday.

BTW, if you are interested in pop and pixi products, hautelook also has a sale: http://www.hautelook.com/event/25748pixipopwb

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Um I don't get how to add to my cart or actually shop on this site??? What the heck? I'm an online shopping pro, help please
frown.gif

AVAILABLE:
Bloom
Price: $20.00
Shipping: $5.95
BUY IT NOW

if you see this, you can by it. otherwise, it's oos...

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Um I don't get how to add to my cart or actually shop on this site??? What the heck? I'm an online shopping pro, help please
frown.gif
if you use the link http://www.bloom.com/shop/

and click on the categories on the left that will take you to the products they sell directly!

Hate myself but I just placed another order lol. Stila stuff is still available and despite the fact that I just got 6 of their eye shadow singles from sephora for a really good price, I obviously need more. Now the container store needs to have a sale so i can organize everything.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're not really going out of business. I think they are partnering up with companies to sell items, so it would not be directly from bloom.com/shop anymore, which is why they're letting go of all the inventory they have. It will just show as "purchase this at Sephora/Nordstrom/Macy," etc..
Well, score for us in the meantime.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hate myself but I just placed another order lol. Stila stuff is still available and despite the fact that I just got 6 of their eye shadow singles from sephora for a really good price, I obviously need more. Now the container store needs to have a sale so i can organize everything.
I did, too.
icon_redface.gif

finally got my shipping confirmation! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the following items at 60% off:

• Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow
  • theBalm Balmbini Vol 2
  • Zoya in Yara
  • Zoya in Skylar
  • Zoya in Lotus
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Check Please

I really held back and didn't buy much since I still have a lot of new stuff to go through >.< but I'm glad that it was 60% off :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My first order (50% off) arrived in my state; scheduled delivery is for Friday, but since it's in my state already there's a good chance of it being delivered Thursday instead. This is what I ordered for my second order (60% off):

Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes - Eye Peel sample
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer™ with Dragon's Blood
Ole Henriksen Truth Creme™ Advanced Hydration Sample
Stila Sparkle Waterproof Eye Liner - More Colors Available
Color
Bora Bora
Revlon® Grow Luscious™ Mascara
Color
Black Shimmer
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips - More Colors Available
Color
Brattlesnake
Color
Tri-bal It On
Color
Check Please
Color
Sweet Tart-an
Tweezerman Folding Ilashcomb

My first Bloom order arrived today! So happy!

(Stila in the moment palette, Zoya polishes: Lara, Carey, Lotus, Skylar &Mitzi, Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange solid perfume, and samples of: Befine daily moisturizer spf 15, Befine warming clay mask, &Ole Henriksen vitamin plus)

Still waiting for my second order to ship out.. hopefully soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my first order today! 9 beautiful polishes, Zoya and OPI. I'm very happy that they wrapped them carefully.

I received my first order today! 9 beautiful polishes, Zoya and OPI. I'm very happy that they wrapped them carefully.
First row: Breezi, Yara, Gemma, Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window, Number One Nemesis Second row: Dannii, Mira, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI, You Don't Know Jacques Yes, apparently I 'need' every shade and finish of green and purple available.

Got my order yesterday.  Kinda forgot what I had ordered. lol

Stila Blush - Love it

Stila Palete- Mesmorized by it

Revlon Balm/lipstain - Excited to try

Givenchy travel size Perfume- I love this scent

and the samples.

I also found a one day sale with Tarte on their instagram last week and got my package already.

It was spend $10.00 and get a free delux mini of their 12hr blush and at checkout choose a 'Sample" which was a full sized lipgloss. I priced it at Sephora and it was $21.00

I paid $15.00 for all this with shipping.

So inlove with all the January deals.
heart.gif

So i just got an email from Bloom to *hurry* because this is the last day of their 60% sale...there seems to still be a lot o product left.  Do we think there will be a sale for higher than 60% off after this???

Back