• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enabler alert! 50% off at Bloom.com + FS at $25

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the 60% off code??? Help please!!! It's the last day!!! Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I just ordered Stila's In the Moment palette and two supergoop 30 SPF serums using the 60% off code, plus free shipping!  Yay!

I'm a little worried though because immediately after I placed my order, I refreshed the page for In the Moment and it said it was OOS.  Yikes-- I hope my order went through in time and sorry if I got the last one!
dong.gif

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a great deal, but it's too bad it doesn't look like there's much left worth buying...
Yeah that's true, all the good stuff already sold out long ago apparently :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I managed to grab a bottle of Dermelect nail ridge filler, Jouer concealer and Mirabella foundation.

Definitely a Warehouse Closeout like the banner on the site says. Lots of stuff that I had my eye on were completely sold out. I picked up some eye shadows and lipsticks and saved about $45 though.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah that's true, all the good stuff already sold out long ago apparently :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I managed to grab a bottle of Dermelect nail ridge filler, Jouer concealer and Mirabella foundation.
I am not upset that it's down to 70%, since the selection is down as well. I got the things I wanted the most at 50%, my second picks at 60%, and then stuff that I wanted to try but never for full price at 70%. Even though that sounds crazy as I look at it, I did only pick stuff I would use, not just "ooh, shiny!" type purchases. 

Latest posts

Back