Energy Drinks? yay or nay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TAB ENERGY is the only energy drink i will indulge in. The rest of energy drinks they sell outthere, Im afraid to try.

Nawww.....I have tried a few different ones and couldn't stand the taste. I drink tons of coffee though so I don't really need them.

Definitley YAY! I'm addicted to them. My favorite is Sugar Free Sobe A-Rush. Love it. I try and only have it every second day though.

i like the new enviga, made with green tea or something, when i dont have time for coffee, i also like redbull

I like Enviga too! But it's only available in the US (I live in Canada). So when I'm down there, I usually have one everyday. Haha.

Idk the taste is whatever.. but i totally need caffeine I dont know how people get through the day without it! where do u find the energy?

i like red bull but i don't drink it that much only when i am tired and we are in a lounge

Caffeine has no effect on me - i can drink coffee and go to sleep the same way

I like one by Sobe that's juice based. That's the only one I've tried that I can actually tolerate the taste of.

I know of an energy drink that contains only 8 calories, no sugar, no caffeine, and 4900% of Vitamin B 12. The only beneficial energy drink I have ever heard of.

I dont usually drink them, I drink coffee. but sometime i branch out.

I tryed the crystal light energy stuff and i like that, I also tryed this stuff called morning spark today, it was grapefruit juice with extra vitamin c and caffiene. I am rocketing now! lol!

My bf drinks jolt, bawls, ect. but recently he quit cuz he gets addicted to it. yet, he allways goes back to it.

i don't drink those. when i used to practice fencing though, i took the habit of adding just a sugar in my bottle of water.

My best friend swears he has wings after lunch every afternoon!

And it's true, he's the boy wonder here at work, lol!!

Don't like any, to me they taste like barf lol

Wait, take that back- I think this Budweiser one is okay, I call it Benergy because its beer/energy drink with a raspberry flavor...straaaannge but pretty good!

Back