English Ideas (EI) Complexion Primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this/or know anything about it??? It's new at Sephora, and sounds cool on their website. I guess It's oil free. And one more question, is smashbox's photofinish primer oil free??? Thanks so much for your help!!!

Originally Posted by jennyb Has anyone tried this/or know anything about it??? It's new at Sephora, and sounds cool on their website. I guess It's oil free. And one more question, is smashbox's photofinish primer oil free??? Thanks so much for your help!!! Hi Jenny! Either you went the same Sephora I did (West Farms in CT), or this is the new big thing that they are pushing (which always makes me suspicious). I had just made a post saying the exact same thing a few days ago, but haven't heard much feedback here about the product. The Sephora sales boy also recommended Smashbox to me as well, but said liked the EI one better and used it himself. ;-)
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=10877

That's so funny!! I didn't see your post, and I pretty much gave up on mine. I guess maybe, no one has tried it. I actually saw it online, and it is one of their features for the "perfect complexion" on the web site. I bought the travel size of the smashbox photofinish and I love it! I have read reviews where people absolutely love it, or they say it's kind of greasy. But, I don't think so, knock on wood, I love how it looks. Anyways, so before I buy a full size primer I want to make sure I'm getting the best. And English Ideas looks really good and on another website 2 people had positive reviews about it. I thought it looked great b/c it's oil free, and I don't know if smashbox's is oil free??? Do you??? Oh, by the way, did that guys face who helped you, look good (makeup all fresh looking, etc)?!!
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb That's so funny!! I didn't see your post, and I pretty much gave up on mine. I guess maybe, no one has tried it. I actually saw it online, and it is one of their features for the "perfect complexion" on the web site. I bought the travel size of the smashbox photofinish and I love it! I have read reviews where people absolutely love it, or they say it's kind of greasy. But, I don't think so, knock on wood, I love how it looks. Anyways, so before I buy a full size primer I want to make sure I'm getting the best. And English Ideas looks really good and on another website 2 people had positive reviews about it. I thought it looked great b/c it's oil free, and I don't know if smashbox's is oil free??? Do you??? Oh, by the way, did that guys face who helped you, look good (makeup all fresh looking, etc)?!!
icon_razz.gif
Lol! for a guy, his make-up looked pretty damn good - I could see some problems (as in it was obvious he was wearing foundation) around his beard area, but then again, that was the first time I had seen stubble trying to emerge from under foundation ;-)
I don't know if the Smashbox stuff is oil-free or not. Maybe someone who has it can take a look at the ingredients and let us know?

Latest posts

Back