Ephedrine based weight loss products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's working for me Liz !!! I really haven't weighed nor measured myself,(I don't make myself crazy with that crap - I just go by how my clothes fit me ~ and today, I wore a white little skort which was kinda snug on me, and to my surprise when I put it on this morning ~ It fit like a charm, with room to spare !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz BUMP!
How is TSN working for you guys??

MY ORDER IS IN AND I M LOOKING FORWARD TO LOSING MY FAT *** I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THIN UNTIL I MOVED 5 YEARS AGO . I HATE BEING FAT. I HAVE ASTHMA AND THEY HELP ME BREATH BETTER AS WELL. THANKS!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Ok, I know this is bad, but I am so happy that the ban on ephedrine is overruled for now. I know it's not good for me, and I don't use it much, but I have to admit that I rely on it during crunch times when I can't sleep too much. I also like it when I've been pigging out and gained a couple pounds- I exercise and take one pill a day and the weight is gone in a matter of days. I know it's generally unhealthy to use it in the long term and want to make it clear that I used it very infrequently.
I also want to add that I think ephedrine can be a good thing if you know how to use it wisely. Honestly, those who died from heart attacks using ephedrine were taking too much- they were ODing on the stuff, abusing it. And I'm sure there can be negative effects if used regularly over a long period of time- but the instructions say you're supposed to stop periodically. The FDA can't prove that ephedrine is dangerous, that's why their ruling was overruled and probably won't be reinstated. There are many things that are dangerous if abused, but that doesn't make them dangerous in and of themselves.

I used ephedrine regularly for about 2-3 years from like 2000 to 2002. I used it regularly because I was a bit chubby and wanted to lost some extra pounds, which I lost quite fast with diet, exercise, and a boost from the ephedrine. I had no problems except one time where I took too much (and I do acknowledge that it was my own stupid fault)- my heart was beating out of my chest and I vomited. I firmly believe that, if taken properly, ephedrine can be safe and effective.

I think the biggest problem with ephedrine manufacturers is that on their labels, they advise people to take too much right off the bat- the FDA should focus on that. Rule of thumb if you're going to try to take ephedrine- take one pill and see how it affects you. It should kick your butt and make you feel like you have a big caffeine buzz. You should only up the dose if you don't feel anything. And IMHO, you should only use it for a month, tops and then take a break for a month.

With all that said, I found the brand I used to use available online. If you are interested, google "Thin and Slim Naturally." And if you're going to abuse it, don't even try to use it.
icon_evil.gif

i want to try the new one that's out called "farenhite" or something like that.

I use to love the old Xenadrine. I lost quite a bit of weight from it with no ill effects at all. I have a job in a gym and have connections with people that can still get me stuff with the ephedrine in it. Its not Xenadrine but the ingredients are similar. I dunno if I can add this in here, but if anyone is interested let me know and I can let you know how much and ship it out to you no probos! (hope I don't get in trouble now)!! I can also give you my Ebay ID so you can check my feedback
smile.gif

When you guys tried the Ephedra Pills for weight loss, did anyone take a pill just an hour before workout. I am taking this Lipo stuff i got from GNC, i take it for energy and accelerated fat loss when workign out. I take it 30 minutes before my workout. I was wondering if i should try that with a supplement containing ephedrine , but i dont my heart to go crazy... i was wondering if any of you gus have tried that?

Back