Epidermx

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this product while searching the web. Has anyone heard of this or better yet tried it? I read all the test's on the site and they all sound great, you just never know if they are real. They have lots of products but I am interested in the at home microdermabrasion to help diminish acne scars. I was going to seriously look into getting some kind of peel done. This would be great if I could get results at home and for less$ Help!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 I found this product while searching the web. Has anyone heard of this or better yet tried it? I read all the test's on the site and they all sound great, you just never know if they are real. They have lots of products but I am interested in the at home microdermabrasion to help diminish acne scars. I was going to seriously look into getting some kind of peel done. This would be great if I could get results at home and for less$ Help!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I belive Kim (username: Naturally) has used this before... I haven't so I can't really help you... sorry! I use Dermanew... but I'm sure she can help you out
smile.gif

I tried Epidermix before...it was ok, but I needed some kind of stronger exfoliation. I've been using microdermabrasion cloths and I love them! I've even used them on my stretch marks and in a month, they're almost unnoticable!

I just get them online. I don't remember which site, but they were 3/$29.

They're great...I use one on my face a couple times a week and one for my body(especially problem areas)everyday

You have to be careful with them though, cuz they look harmless. You'll think it's a regular washcloth, but the first time I used it I scrubbed too hard and I was raw for a week or so. You gotta go easy with them til you figure out how much your skin can take.

I've tried a sample of it & LOVED it! I've just arranged a swap for it now too.. I plan on using it maybe twice a week as an exfoliator & once a week as a microdermabrasion.

Kim, when I was at the site looking around people said you could buy a trail size/sample. I could not find where to do this thou. Can you still order it that way first? I would hate to buy the whole jar and not like it. Can you let me know or do I have to email you personal being that you are a distributor?.

Originally Posted by Naturally Laura ..your jar will be going out today ..I tried to get it out Saturday but hubby was gone most of the day working on his truck and didn't get back until AFTER the post office was closed and I didn't want to drag the kids around with me! Kim, that's NO problem! Your swap package will be going out in tomorrow's post! I wasn't at home much this weekend & when i got home last night, i fell into bed so i didn't have time to get your package ready. I'll do it tonight though & have it in the post first thing
biggrin.gif

This sounds like a product I would be willing to try but where can I get a sample before I waste money on a whole jar, I want to make sure its worth it and it works good with my skin get back in touch

Am I going to be able to use this with Proactive that I have been doing for a month and a half now?
icon_wink.gif

Try eBay college bytes! That's where i usually find samples of products

Yipee. Thank you naturally, I just got my samples today I can't wait to try them. I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you for getting them out to me so fast!

Originally Posted by Naturally I use it and am a distributor! I love it and a jar even though pricey ...lasts quite awhile! I have a microdermabrasion cloth ..and it doesn't seem to get nearly as good as the Epidermx. It's comparible to all the other dermbrasion products out there, however Epidermx doesn't have fillers or chemicals in it ..it's all pure and natural. If you use it for 10- 15 seconds then it's just an exfoliator ...but if you use it the correct way, where it should take approx. 30 mins to do the whole face, then you have the dermabrasion aspect.
I have scars on my face from a car accident and using the Epidermx has made that scar tissue area much thinner vs thick. I had surgery to remove a fatty tissue lump and used it on that area after it healed and it made that scar almost gone (where it was bumpy from the way the doctor stitched it).

You can read more about Epidermx at www.epiderm.net and then I have a link in my signature!

I recently purchased Epidermx. I have used it a couple of times for a maximum of 5 minutes, according to the directions. I didn't realize that it takes 30 minutes to get the dermabrasion aspect. I normally have sensitive skin which is weathered from the cold/wind. I also have some scaring from a bike accident, and some acne scars. Did you gradually work up to more minutes? How often do you use it?

I also have samples of epidermx and I also love it. I've tried Dr. Brandts Microdermabrasion in a jar and while I think that's a good product, I like this one better and it smells terrific! I didn't realize either you're supposed to use this for 30 minutes, I normally use it for 5 minutes and after that it disappears. Are we supposed to add water at this point to keep it going?

Thanks Kim, I'll have to try that next time I use it. Yes, that's another reason I really like this product is because there's no fillers in it.

What are you putting on your skin after you use the Epidermx? I have been putting on camillia oil, that I ordered with the Epidermx.

I love the epidermx. I probably sound like a broken record because I am always raving about it, but since you asked.. Anyway I use this about 2 or 3 times a week. I agree with dancar though. I do my whole face and it only takes about 5 minutes. Maybe I am not using enough. I do it like the directions say but it doesn't take a half hour for me. Oh well. After the epidermx I use the silkia camiella oil. The combination of epidermx and camiella oil has really helped fade my acne scars. In fact, I started using camiella oil on my legs to try to get rid of the scars I have from ingrowns. I love this stuff!

Latest posts

Back