Epilating

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right so I started shaving my legs last September. It took me so long to build up the guts to shave below my knee but nobody has noticed so I want to start thinning my leg hair out. I was reading around and I think a epilator sounds like the best way.

Would you girls agree or do you think waxing is a better solution.

I have an epilator and I like it. What I do is grow the hair I'm planning on removing and wax it. Then as it grows back in I epilate it. I like it because it takes a little bit of time a day or two a week and your legs are always smooth and hair free. As with all hair removel, exfoliating is really important.

You should definetly get an epilator! I love mine, use it about once a week? Its hurts the first time but you get use to the pain quick lol.. And you can do everything with it, legs, underarms even bikiniline..

I should have mine for Saturday, I'll let you know how I get on with it. Hopefully I'll get more than 24 hours or hair free legs that I get with shaving.

10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

These things tools of torture

10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

Latest posts

Back