ER fans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK i am a diehard fan. I even tape the reruns on TNT everyday so I can re watch the seasons. I heard today that Noah Wyle is leaving the show after this year I am totally bummed.

I used to watch it back in the days of George Clooney but haven't in the pat few years. if you like a medical drama, check out Grey's Anatomy. It just started on Sunday night after Desperate Housewives and its already a favorite of mine.

Originally Posted by Marisol I used to watch it back in the days of George Clooney but haven't in the pat few years. if you like a medical drama, check out Grey's Anatomy. It just started on Sunday night after Desperate Housewives and its already a favorite of mine. i watched Grey's anatomy sunday, it wasn't bad.
the reruns on TNT are early in the seasons so george clooney is on those. i miss him. i miss anthony edwards too.

I'm also a diehard ER fan... I think they've done a great job of keeping it going year after year with all of the cast changes. I will be the most sorry to see Noah Wylie go, though. (But I will keep watching for Goran Visnic!)

I like Grey's Anatomy, but it's a totally different kind of show... not as much adrenaline, more relationships.

I also used to watch it back in the days of George Clooney and loved it but haven't watched it since. Don't have much time to watch TV these days. I only watch some reality shows and that's about it. Family time and MakeupTalk takes the rest of my time.

Originally Posted by paige3838 I'm also a diehard ER fan... I think they've done a great job of keeping it going year after year with all of the cast changes. I will be the most sorry to see Noah Wylie go, though. (But I will keep watching for Goran Visnic!)
I like Grey's Anatomy, but it's a totally different kind of show... not as much adrenaline, more relationships.

I agree with ya they have done a great job of keeping everything going with most of the cast leaving. and yea i do love Goran Visnjic as well but i really really hate his relationship with "Sam" for some reason i just cannot stand linda cardellini with him. i liked her when she was single but for some reason her character changed when she started dating him. or maybe her characters attitude to me got old. (or she's just not that great of an actress)I love Abbie she's one of my total faves i have loved her since she started on the show, and i really loved her with carter. then when carter went to africa to me the show kinda sucked i didn't like his africa stuff or his relationship with Kem just when the show starts getting good again he's leaving
frown.gif

but i guess i have my reruns that i watch everyday 2 hrs a day.

I just hope they bring gallant back cus i LOVE his story with Neela, i think that they knew that Noah Wyle was leaving so they brought gallant back and got him even more involved with neela so they could bring him back and he'd have a major story or become one of the "main" characters since he was only a supporting guy back when he was on with no real story for himself.

and yes i do agree with you about Grey's

Anatomy it's more about the relationships rather than the trauma's and medical stuff. I do like the show but ER will always be first in my heart.

Latest posts

Back