Escapism: The Summer 2012 Collection by Gucci Westman for Revlon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The summe 2012 Revlon collection is called Escapism. It's all about beachy get away looks. 

Photoready Bronzer (a new product!):

Photoready cream blush:

A highlighting stick that is new to revlon: 

This customeyes eye shadow: 

It also includes several shades of nail polish and lip gloss.

The only thing I've seen swatches of is the coral blush, and I've gotta say, it looks very pretty. I'm intrigued by the customeyes palette as well. This might be a nitpicky thing to complain about, but the packaging doesn't really say easygoing beachy looks to me. It's plain and black, just like most cosmetics packaging. 

The olivia wilde display ad sold me. I have the pink and orange cream blushes, the eyeshadow palette, and one of the nail polishes so far. The blushes are nice but have nowhere near the color payoff you would think. Even against my fair skin I had to layer them a bit...not sure how well they would show on deeper skintones. The shadow palette was a bit disappointing....most of the colors are pretty, but not that pigmented without a good primer and layering them on. I've noticed this with a few new revlon shadow palettes. I'm a fan of revlon polishes so the one I got was great as usual. I'm probably going to skip out on more of this collection and buy the rest of the just bitten balm stains (LOVE them!) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really want that seafoam green in the customeyes palette, but lord knows I would never wear it and it would be a waste of money. Doesn't stop me from wanting it though. Maybe if the beach weren't 3 hours away, lol. 

I love this collection! I have the Bronzer and the cream blush in Pinched. I will most definitly be purchasing the other blush colors and some of the lip glosses.

Back