ESchwanda's Trade Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What I have

Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 in Glow

Zoya Spring Collection-Lotus

Zoya Spring Collection-Cho (Fullsize)

Zoya Spring Collection- Farrah (Fullsize)

Jouer Lipgloss in Tender

Jouer Lipgloss in Peony

Jouer Lipgloss in Mimosa

Flora by Gucci Tuberose

Flora by Gucci Magnolia

Flora by Gucci Gardenia

Clinique Self Sun Body Moisturizer in Light/Medium

Clinique 7 Day scrub cream

Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser

Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion

What I want

Beauty Blender

Miss Jessie’s products

Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm

Dirt Scrubs

Benefit Products

Kerastase Products

Stila Liquid Sparkle Liner

Successful trades with…

Auntboo

Thewendybird

Memu0106 (x2)

Ampym

oOlivecolored

Lady41

Amber Barrera

Cclayson

JadedBeauty

Yousoldtheworld

Tamala Nails

Playedinloops

Meanwife

Ilikegiants

Heather4602

In response to Amber Barrera's negative feedback on my thread, There was more than enough postage on her package, she had to pay extra because I mailed a liquid in a regular envelope. The perfume was wrapped in several layers of tissue paper. I have contacted Amber regarding her feedback and told her that I will be sending her out a new perfume sample as well as the money she had to pay. I have traded over 15 times with other various traders and this is the first negative experience I have had. I have always mailed my items the same way and have never had an issue until now, however, I am trying to make it right and will now on use bubble mailers.

In response to the negative feedback on my thread as of late, I got married shortly after making deals with several ladies. Most received their trades but a few did not. I have been out of the country, in Costa Rica, for 2 weeks following the wedding for my honeymoon and did not have internet access so I was not able to respond to the ladies until today. I have PM'd all of the ladies and assured them they should be receiving their trades in a few days, most have said they will change their negative feedback once they receive their items.

To follow up on the issue above - I was one of the traders that sent my items out, but received nothing in return.

I did receive several messages about a month later, letting me know that she'd send them out soon.

It's been almost 2 months since then. I've followed up several times, and I still haven't heard anything, or gotten my items in the mail.....

Since I am new I have a daily limit of 2 messages.If you could send me an email I will be able to discuss a trade with you,thank you,Cathie

Latest posts

Back