Estee Lauder Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went shopping today at bloomingdales 'cause Friday I'm going out (that's when you all get to see my fOTD and how sex-ay i'll look lol...gotta wait till i get to my friend's house to take pics)

I got:

• Pure Color e/s Rose Confetti & Plum Pop
  • Projectionist (Black)
  • Pleasures eau de parfum spray
  • Eyeshadow Blending Brush 11E
  • Base Contour Brush 8E
  • Individualist Foundation in Teak (6N1)
...and Resilience Lift Extreme as a surprise for my mommy
smile.gif

*edit...i got this cute little makeup travel bag too...hehe

my mommy was pretty pleased lol

Great haul! I buy my mom eye cream and anti-wrinkle moistures everytime I shop at Estee Lauder and she STILL gets offended. But she uses them and her skin looks flawess...

That is an excellent haul! By the way, after I do a really big makeup haul, I go shopping on Fredericks.com then my husband is not pissed off!

Very Nice. Have you used this stuff before. I only ask b/c I've never tried anything Estee Lauder except perfume.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is an excellent haul! By the way, after I do a really big makeup haul, I go shopping on Fredericks.com then my husband is not pissed off! i go to bloomindale's for my lingerie and stuff...they have a HUGE section just for hoisery and stockings alone!

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very Nice. Have you used this stuff before. I only ask b/c I've never tried anything Estee Lauder except perfume. yeah it's really goodesp. the duos

and the foundations are amazing

i love everything estee lauder....it's like my fav. dept store brand

Latest posts

Back