Estee Lauder Ideal Matte Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a sample of this inside a magazine and decided to try it on. Oh my, I'm so glad I did. I'm dying to buy this now. The coverage was unbelivable. So nice and matte and covered all my little imperfections. My skin has never looked so good with a foundation. All this without even having to use a powder to set it. Ivory is a perfect color for me and the sample was ivory. I even stood outside with my mirror looking at my face and the neck to make sure there isn't a color difference and there wasn't. The coverage looked very natural in day light as well. I'm sold with this product. Anybody else tried this foundation? I haven't used Estee Lauder makeup in a while and now I'm thinking what I've missed. I'll definitely keep my eye on Estee Lauder more often now.

Hi Reija! I'm glad you really like the foundation! It's great to find products that actually do something better than everything else you've tried.
smile.gif

I haven't used this particular formula but years back I used their Double Matte foundation and at that time I liked it a lot. If I'm correct, the Ideal Matte foundation has enough silicone to give the fx nice slip, which the older matte fx didn't have.

Let us know if you get it and how it works out for you!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I got a sample of this inside a magazine and decided to try it on. Oh my, I'm so glad I did. I'm dying to buy this now. The coverage was unbelivable. So nice and matte and covered all my little imperfections. My skin has never looked so good with a foundation. All this without even having to use a powder to set it. Ivory is a perfect color for me and the sample was ivory. I even stood outside with my mirror looking at my face and the neck to make sure there isn't a color difference and there wasn't. The coverage looked very natural in day light as well. I'm sold with this product. Anybody else tried this foundation? I haven't used Estee Lauder makeup in a while and now I'm thinking what I've missed. I'll definitely keep my eye on Estee Lauder more often now.

I broke down and ordered this online from esteelauder.com.
smile.gif
I also ordered the Magnascopic Mascara. I've never used it before so I'll see how I like it.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I broke down and ordered this online from esteelauder.com.
smile.gif
I also ordered the Magnascopic Mascara. I've never used it before so I'll see how I like it. I have heard too many good things about that mascara.

Latest posts

Back