Estee Lauder Take It Away Total MakeUp Remover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody used this before? It was recommended to me by the SA when i first bought EL Doublewear foundation because supposedly its great at taking off long lasting foundation (in this case, doublewear!). I didnt buy it at the time but i'm almost out of my Doublewear now & i'll be going back to the EL counter for more so i'm thinking of trying this out.

Any opinions on it?

EL_1F0M_tall_po.jpg

Link to it on the EL site!

I wear double wear and I love it! I have found that the take it away works really good to get that stuff off. Let me know what you think of it if you get it.

Ok i'm sold! All i ever need is one or two people to say "its cool" and then i'm happy. Thanks tashbash & trisha. I'll let ye know what i think of it
biggrin.gif

Finally bought it during the week & i really like it. It really does take everything off. Would recommend it to others
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Is this for eyes as well? Is it a wash or toner like? It is not a toner but it does a beautiful job taking makeup off, it can be used on your eye makeup as well but just be careful and don't get it in your eyes.Estee Lauder has a toner only its not called toner anymore, its called Lotion the full name is Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion. At least that is the one I use from time to time mostly after using a clay mask just to make sure I got it all off.

Estee Lauder has a eye makeup remover I don't personally care for it but its Estee Lauder I am sure it might do a good job for you.

I love that stuff it works great. I used to use it but I havent bought any in awhile. Thanks for reminding me about it, I will have to go buy some more now!

Originally Posted by Laura Has anybody used this before? It was recommended to me by the SA when i first bought EL Doublewear foundation because supposedly its great at taking off long lasting foundation (in this case, doublewear!). I didnt buy it at the time but i'm almost out of my Doublewear now & i'll be going back to the EL counter for more so i'm thinking of trying this out.
Any opinions on it?

EL_1F0M_tall_po.jpg

Link to it on the EL site!

I did, my husband got it for me and the toner and moisturizer, I wasn't impressed with it though, since it was a gift, I didn't complain. I wouln't buy it and
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I would like to try something else now. Shhhhh don't tell my husband
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back