Estee Lauder - Your Faves!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I am getting a job interview later on to work at the EL counter!! I am soooo excited! But, I have never tried any of their products before! What do you use from Estee Lauder and you can highly rave about? I want to get to know all the kickin' stuff they sell =]

Reaction score
Right now I love their Double Wear foundation. It's the only one that's lasted on me almost all day.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Double Wear Mascara

I have tried some face lotions and like them

Like the brushes I have tried so far

Reaction score
I LOVE their Perfectionist serum. Amazing stuff, IMHO.

(And my EL purchasing plan is always the same--I wait till there is a witchin' GWP, then I buy the skin care kit and make out like a bandit)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE their Perfectionist serum. Amazing stuff, IMHO.

I have to admit, I have a secret crush on their skin care line... its amazing.  Unfortunatly, its also very expensive and I couldn't afford to keep purchasing from them.

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
The Double Wear Foundation <3 <3 love this stuff so much. Ecru matches me better than almost any other foundation I've tried.

Reaction score
I couldn't do it if it weren't for the strategy I mentioned above :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to admit, I have a secret crush on their skin care line... its amazing.  Unfortunatly, its also very expensive and I couldn't afford to keep purchasing from them.

Reaction score
Skin care, definitely! The night repair serum, the eye creams, the day and night moisturizers. Amazing products.

I also agree about the Doublewear foundation that's already been mentioned. It's a very good foundation that covers all imperfections and stays put.

Reaction score
I love their Idealist and ANR for skin care. 

Never was a fan of their color line--way to....'mature' for my taste.  But since Tom Pecheux took over as Artistic Director, he's really stepped up their line. I love the new eye shadow formula, and I am really loving the Cyber shadows--they are some of my new faves!  And the Kajal liners are great too. 

Latest posts