Eucerin Extra Protection Lotion SPF 30

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just bought this yesterday, and so far, so good. I used to use Olay Complete, but I wanted something with more SPF, and this was the only other moisturizer that was SPF 30 with zinc oxide. (I can't use products with Parsol 1789; it irritates my skin. And, I really hated the Neutrogena Healthy Defense moisturizer) I was wondering if anyone uses this and what their thoughts are.

TIA!
icon_biggrin.gif

you know, when i was looking for a new moisturizer, i was looking all over for this (didn't wanna buy it online, needed it ASAP) and instead chose olay complete and i actually just ran outta it today and i'm thinking to get this one. where'd you find it?

I love it!! It might take some getting used to at first but it's great. My derm recommended it a long time ago so I've been using it for almost 3 years. I do switch between that one and the Eucerin Daily Renewal with only SPF 15 but both are awesome!! It can be hard to find though...don't know why
rolleyes.gif

Oh that sounds interesting!! Is it a drug store brand? Do you know if it is ok for oily skin?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh that sounds interesting!! Is it a drug store brand? Do you know if it is ok for oily skin? Well, the Skin Renewal is oil-free and the Extra Protective is for sensitive skin but not sure if it's suitable for oily skin...I've read on several reviews that people experience shiny appearances and that it feels greasy on some so if you have oily skin it might not feel comfortable. I experienced the greasiness initially and thought about not using it anymore but once my face became accustomed to it it felt and feels great. It cost about $9 if you can find it...I absolutely love it but not everything works for all.
And no it's not a drug store brand...I have a hard time finding it so I usually order on line through drugstore.com they have reviews there too so check it out first.

Hope all this helps
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Actually, I use this, and I bought mine at walgreens, and have seen it at walmart and rite-aid as well. I am not sure if it's for oily skin, but I don't find it greasy once it absorbs, which only takes about 5 minutes. And it works to moisturize enough on my so my makeup goes on smooth ( I'd say I have normal skin, with some dryness on my cheeks)

Thanks for the info! I'll have to start looking for it. I suppose if it doesn't work for me I can always swap it away.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Thanks for the info! I'll have to start looking for it. I suppose if it doesn't work for me I can always swap it away. You're welcome...I hope it works for you, it is the best high SPF lotion I have found that didn't break me out something awful! Here's what it looks like...
extraprotectiveheader.jpg

my dermatologists recommended this to me too. i haven't bought it yet, but i think i need to, b-cuz the finacea she prescribed me for acne is making my skin really dry.

Latest posts

Back