Eva Mendes for PETA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Joining the ranks of Alicia Silverstone, Christina Applegate, Kim Basinger and Pamela Anderson, big screen bombshell Eva Mendes, the latest star of the ‘I’d Rather Go Naked…’ ad campaign for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, will unveil her ad on Thursday in New York City.

Police have begged PETA activists not to disclose too much information about the launch of their newest anti-fur poster campaign because they feared a New York “mob scene.â€

Sexy Eva’s new poster — shot by renowned photographer Don Flood — will be unveiled in Rockefeller Plaza at some point tomorrow, but city authorities have asked the organisers not to announce the time or exact place of the event.

Mendes admits she was inspired to bare all for PETA by her beloved pet dog: “Killing a poor animal and wearing her fur isn’t cool. Respecting all life forms is cool.â€

Source

She looks a little like a hot version of Amy Winehouse in that pic. I think it is the liner.

she is hot, but I don't think that pic is all that flattering of her at all. but, on the other hand, go her for supporting PETA.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder if she is a vegetarian. I would assume so?..If not, It wouldn't make sense to me.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder if she is a vegetarian. I think she would have to be for PETA to consider her for the ad.

Latest posts

Back