Evan Rachel Wood in Arena magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hollywood lolita Evan Rachel Wood ropes up for a sexy new photo-shoot in the November pages of Arena magazine. The 19-year-old S.O. of shock rocker Marilyn Manson opens up to the mag about love, life and her upcoming album!

ERW on her future music career: “I’m probably more passionate about music than acting, but I don’t want to do it half-assed. And when I do, I get to deal with the rumours flying around that my boyfriend wrote all my songs and that I’m just using him for a singing career! Won’t that be great?â€

ERW on life as a teenager in the 21st century: “You know everyone’s so worried about teenagers, sex, STDs — just talk to them! Educate them! I keep putting down MTV, it’s not solely their fault, but there’s not really any music on it any more. We did our music video and it was banned. And then I turn on The Real World or something, and it’s full of people getting drunk, having sex and not even remembering it the next day, and they act like it’s no big deal. It’s stupid.â€

Geez....
smileno.gif
nop girl

I don't like her at all...

...and plus that video got banned for them nasty ass moan/yells from her.

When I click on Real World, I don't be seeing them effing each other and moaning. Argh, I can't stand her.

She's a cheapo Dita replacement. My friends and I call her Ditto, because she tries to copy Dita.

I could care less about her AND Dita i dont know either of them. I did love Across the Universe!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like her at all......and plus that video got banned for them nasty ass moan/yells from her.

When I click on Real World, I don't be seeing them effing each other and moaning. Argh, I can't stand her.

I definately have..haha

Latest posts

Back