ever feel lonely?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey guys i just wanted to vent a little so i hope you will all bear with me.My husband works all the time and i mean all the time.I get so lonely sometimes so im glad i can come on here and have some adult contact.It sucks cause my husband leaves before i get up and comes home so late that i am knocked out,Do you think people can be happy in a shack together with no money or a big mansion with tons?

I feel your pain!I'm in the same situations with you. I feel lonely most of the time after I got married.

Two years after, I decided to get a pet. I have two dogs now, it's giving me quite a job lol.

But, they will always be there for me when am starting to feel lonely. They just always had something to make me smile.

I also tried to make myself busy, find my own hobbies and things I love to do.

That is why I end up become an amateur Natures photographer, and doing graphics/web design stuff.

I'm currently, having another thoughts about working-from-home business.

By the way, sometimes $$$ can do a bit help for happiness, but it will not going to last forever.

My husband's job is seasonal and during busy season he often works late too. I take martial arts classes in my spare time so that occupies me most of the time, but I still miss sitting down to dinner with him & having him in class with me. We also have pets, but nothing takes the place of a human being, I know. Like everyone said, if cutting back the long or late hours is not possible then involve yourself in things you've always wanted to learn, take a foreign language class, yoga, or tai chi, etc. You will feel much better and also have something new to discuss with your guy when you are together.

thats funny naturally,i too do all the parenting.But at least your hubby is home at 11:30,mine comes hom 100am or 200am then i am fast asleep and in the morning i wake up and its back to taking care of two lilones who have a whole lot of energy!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back