Ever finish an entire lipgloss?!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually finished two of my jessica simpson glosses. it's sooo yummy. Deliciously kissable lipgloss it was. They don't make it anymore, and I'm down to my last 3 backups.

I actually have used up a few... it's hard to believe! My mom always tells me i have way more lipgloss than I could use in my lifetime
biggrin.gif

I just finished my Rimmel Vinyl Lip, getting more tomorrow, I love that product. Love - Kissable Beyonce (hehe )

I haven't. They usually dry before I reapply, im not a big fan lippie. My mom.....well shes a whole diff story. She goes through lippies like candy! Speciall the Clinique lipsticks. She loves the barely their look.

I have never used an entire lipgloss. I have dozens that I use off and on. LOL.

never, some of them are almost empty and i can't go shopping as i'd like to as i have uni work to do so i'm trying to use those i don't like much instead.

Yup- a couple! Clinique Butter shine, MAC Prrrrr, and MAC Viva Glam V. Those MAC lipglasses are the best in cold weather. I wear them skiing and nothing stays on, stays moist and keeps me from chapping like they do.

I've finished three Neutrogena MoistureShine glosses (Sweet Nothing, Groove, and Dizzy) and two Estee Lauder glosses (Metallic Lilac and Star Pink). I'm more into lipstick now, though, so I imagine it'll be a while before I finish another gloss.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have never finished a lipgloss/lipbalm/lipstick cos i tend to lose them Same here

Nope, but I will! I'm going to follow keaLoha and finish at least one
smile.gif
I think it's a great idea

I've mostly finished my cheapo smackers ones. I just bought MAC's Trifle and I'm so scared that I'll finish it! It's so pretty!

P.S. how long does your lipglass last? They seem fairly small for the price.

Sure have. I finished a Milani, several L'Oreal Juicy Tubes and countless Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. I'm working on a Neutrogena lip balm right now.

Latest posts

Back