Ever finish an entire lipgloss?!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hihi no never......not that I'm using it so seldom, but I usually lose it before I can finish it
wink.gif

I've used up 2 from MAC and one Lancome Juicy Tube. The rest are chillin or lost.

hmm I think I've managed to get through a few, but it usually takes quite a long time, because I vary my lip colour so often.

I have never finished one completely. Shame on me!!!

I should try the challange and only wear one shade of lipstick everyday untill it's totally over.

Yes! Anytime I find a new lip gloss I love, I tend to forget about the others... The worst is when you finish a limited edition lip gloss you know you can't replace...

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope... Never finished a l/s either LOL! Nor have I.
sheep.gif

well if i don't hide it somewhere soon, my shiseido lipgloss will be the first lipgloss i finish.

No actually. I have Mac lovechild, and wonderlust and I don't finish them. Maybe I can't commit to using them daily. I find I use it for the night, to go out than daytime. But lipglosses are not long lasting.

I've gone through a few tubes of Mac C-Thru and a few Revlon clear glosses. I wear alot more lipstick than gloss though

only one (Chanel Levres Scintillantes glossimer #44) but I've never finished any other glosses and still got lots of new ones
tongue.gif
never been touched lol

There's a couple that I've used completely: MAC's Oh Baby, and Smashbox Idol. I would love to have another Idol lipgloss, but its discontinued.

Back