Ever finish an entire lipgloss?!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gone through several of my Covergirl lipslicks... although I still have 1 or 2 floating around here with just a bit left that I'll just keep on my dresser for a quick app. in the AM before I run out the door. My new one is always in my bag. I've been using this for awhile... so I'm always going through whole tubes.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

2 years ago, i was on a "use it up" challenge & actually finished a L'Oreal lipgloss. it forced myself to keep it in my pocket & constantly reapplied throughout the day. it took about 2 weeks before it was completely gone & a crowing moment for me.
biggrin.gif
of course, i haven't done it since, but another challenge could change that.
wink.gif

Mine was MAC C-Thru and it took about 9 mos I think not being applied every day.

I think the last one I used up was MAC Little VI Lustreglass.

I've also used up Hard Candy Pop, Trucco Sugar Sugar, & MAC Lovechild.

I can't recall how long it took me to use them up, though.

I've only used up one lipgloss, and it was one of those click pen type glosses from Naturistics. I don't recall how long it took or how often I used it as this was 2-3 years ago.

I don't use lipglosses much but i have used up 1 lipstick & it took about 4 months of applying it every day. It was L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast. It was a HG for me but those silly people over at L'Oreal have decided to discontinue it
icon_evil.gif

mine was MAC Lust and Lovechild.

That happened way before my makeup craze period, now i have too many lippies to last me months if i wear a different one everyday.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you ever finished an entire lipgloss? I have almost finished lipsticks,but not lipgloss,because I have way too many
laughing.gif

I almost finished a Revlon lipgloss, but it was discontinued before I could finish it, so I have been preserving it. However that has recently changed since I found an exact dupe of the color in a Prestige lipgloss.

I like the idea of a "finish it challenge!"

I have. When I first started wearing makeup I only had a few and so they were used up faster than now.

i`ve finished one of my AVON glazewear glosses as well. but i`m addicted to CarMex lip balm. (the one you can squeeze out of the tube) i think i`m on my 5th tube. i`ve lost count. it makes my lips incredibly soft and smooth.

I've finished several glosses, especially my staples such as; Maybelline lippolish in nude flash, nuetrogena moisturshine in glimmer, and L'Oreal glam shines when they were still around. Oh when I was in 9th and 10th grade I was known for finishing up those rolly glosses within a month. Now I'm that way with mascara.

Latest posts

Back