Ever tell your company's CEO he looks super cute?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yup. I called our CEO today to tell him he was looking super cute in his pic in the company newsletter. This why i love my job. Where else can you call your ceo,have him know who you are, and ahve him tell you that he'd be insulted if i didnt call and tell him he looked cute. My store is hands down the hottest store in the company and we made him an honary member of our team. <3

You're insane Anna! LOL! You still torturing William too? I can't tell my CEO she's cute... She'd probably think I was nuts LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif You're insane Anna! LOL! You still torturing William too? I can't tell my CEO she's cute... She'd probably think I was nuts LOL! William and I love each other right now. We're friends. But our anniversary's comming up and if I dont get flowers i told him were going to break up (williams our ops manager at corporate) I invited him to my house warmming party. We'll see if he shows up. We might be in afight
rally_drive.gif

i didnt tell my CEO he was cute, but last week, i did tell our VP he needed a haicut because he was looking a little shaggy, and how am i supposed to respect a guy who looks like he wants a scooby snack?

that's the type of relationship i hold with my exec's, hahaha

Ummm...we don't have a CEO. We have a President. And no...I've never told him he's cute, although I don't think he'd have a problem with it if I did in the right situation. Not in the middle of an important meeting or something, know what I mean?

I don't have a CEO, just the owner of the company. He is not hot though and he's like a year or two older than my dad....uhhhhhhhh no

Latest posts

Back