Ever tried Mousse Appeal Eyeshadow by Loreal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabrina really like this blush on you!Yes I see that it's pink but it's so sweet on you!And I really like your natural lips!!!
claps.gif

how is the staying power on them? since they're mousse/cream textured, do they crease?

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany I wished it would be possible to get Stila or Nars here in Germany!
icon_cry.gif
Same sad situation in Italy BUT I buy Stila (and the other brands not available here) on Ebay

Mirtilla: Yah, ebay is the last chance! But it´hard to shop for make up on ebay if you don´t know exactly which color you want!!!

Liz: I have to say that the staying power is really not that good. I doesn´t crease but it tails off with the hours. After three-four hours it turns pale. But I love it anyway. Powder eyeshadows looks sometimes look too much on me. So on every day life the mousse e/s is perfect!

Sophia: Thank you for that!

Arielle: I will try it tomorrow with the brown liner. If they mousse make up isn´t available in your town I could send it to you by mail. Just tell me! Won´t be too much shipping cost!

Originally Posted by eightthirty I found a pic of Mousse Appeal (and some text, but it was in another language).We definitely don't have that here.

mousseappeal.jpg

Strange but true, these shadows are available Italy. I saw them few weeks ago, they are very tiny (and so is the amount of mousse
icon_rolleyes.gif
). I think a shadow costs about € 8 (=$ 9.89) here, not very cheap .

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Mirtilla: Yah, ebay is the last chance! But it´hard to shop for make up on ebay if you don´t know exactly which color you want!!! Yes, it's true, you have to know the color you want before buying on Ebay
icon_sad.gif
, I always try to get information on the official sites of the brands I'm looking for and surfing the net (well, this board is VERY helpful:icon_love ). I also buy Stila in Switzerland , I don't live very far from it... it's another possibility.

Hi girls!

Today I shoot a "mistake-picture" of me and I figured out that on this pic you can exactly see the Mousse Appeal Eyeshadow.. so I will post it (as you know on the other pictures it doesn´t turn out so uch)! Don´t mind my stupid look!
icon_confused.gif

CHEERS

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi girls!
Today I shoot a "mistake-picture" of me and I figured out that on this pic you can exactly see the Mousse Appeal Eyeshadow.. so I will post it (as you know on the other pictures it doesn´t turn out so uch)! Don´t mind my stupid look!
icon_confused.gif

CHEERS

Looks great!! Hard to believe you call yourself a newbie to all makeup things!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Looks great!! Hard to believe you call yourself a newbie to all makeup things! *lol* I thought it too!
Sabrina, you look beautiful, great eyeshadows!!!

Hi! Thx for all your compliments! It is so that I am experimenting very much with Make up! But to be true more than 75% of my make ups I am trying fail and just look terrible (but I would never post that pictures here on board! That´s the trick! lol!)

I am so glad I found this board! I hope everyone says what he really means. There are so much compliments all the time but less approvement suggestions or criticism. But I really need this advices to get better and to learn more about doing it! The only thing I know: it makes so much fun to do make up!!!!!
icon_wink.gif

oh I can definitely see it now...it looks like a frosty pink-silvery color to me. overall you are a very very beautiful girl and I don´t think you´d be able to look terrible.

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany But I really need this advices to get better and to learn more about doing it! The only thing I know: it makes so much fun to do make up!!!!!
icon_wink.gif
Sorry. No advice here for the above pic. Your skin looks flawless and radiant with a rosy glow. Your e/s looks awesome as does your lipstick.
What can I say? I'm impressed
claps.gif

As far as your comment regarding keeping the bad pics off of the site, I know what you mean. I feel the same way. We need like a MuT IDOL board (like American Idol but no so brutal) where we can post pics that are open for constructive and tactful criticism. I think people are wary to give advice on the FOTD b/c they fear someone will get upset at what someone said. Someone did mention that we ARE posting on a public (though it requires membership) forum, so we should expect it anyway.

In the meantime, I would say ask questions where you feel you have areas of opportunity. For example, I started a thread titled "EYESHADOW FOR DUMMIES" and I got ALOT of great feedback. I fear I will now become a MAC junkie, but oh well. I'll just take it one at a time. I'm going to give myself an allowance.

HTH
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Arielle, you haven´t already seen pictures of my smokey eyes-tryings! Better so!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yeah smokey eyes are kinda hard for me too, I rarely ever do them. btw, you can call me Andrea (that´s my real but boring name *lol*)

Originally Posted by eightthirty We need like a MuT IDOL board (like American Idol but no so brutal) where we can post pics that are open for constructive and tactful criticism. I think people are wary to give advice on the FOTD b/c they fear someone will get upset at what someone said. Someone did mention that we ARE posting on a public (though it requires membership) forum, so we should expect it anyway. cool idea
claps.gif
...I´d be the first one to ask people what I can do better and how to solve certain makeup problems. after all we´ve got some real pros on here.
oh and I agree, Sabrina has all the assets you need, makeup just emphasizes that so there isn´t really much she could do wrong

eightthirty: You are really cool! The things you said about criticism is exactly that what I mean! I think if it really constructive critic like "it would look better if..." and NOT "That look terrible, you have to..." everyone feels good and noone will feel affront!

"Eyeshadow for dummies"? That sounds like a really good thread. I will go for it!

Andrea: Trust me Andrea is not such a boring name as Sabrina. Here in Germany so many girls are named Sabrina. Many more than girls called Andrea ! But anyway we could be happy with our names! My mothers name is GUDRUN and her second name is the name of my grandma INGRID! So my mother is so sad about her shitty name "GUDRUN INGRID"! That SOUNDS really bad!
icon_wink.gif

Andrea, you are really charming. Thank you for that! But when I am honest I am never satisfied to 100 percent with myself. Okay, there are some days in the week when I think: Okay, today I feel okay. But most of the time I am very unhappy especially with my hairs (color, cut and condition)
icon_frown.gif
- that constitutes very much I think!!!!

But I am telling you a novel.. sorry!

But when I am honest I am never satisfied to 100 percent with myself. Okay' date=' there are some days in the week when I think: Okay, today I feel okay. But most of the time I am very unhappy especially with my hairs (color, cut and condition) [img']https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_frown.gif[/img] - that constitutes very much I think!!!!QUOTE]
I know what you mean...I´m almost never 100% confident about my looks. I might like the way I look when I look in the mirror before I leave the house and 2 hours later I´m like OMG what happened? *lol*

oh and Ingrid Gudrun is not the prettiest name, but imagine having a name like my dad: Stanislaus Peter (but very few people know that his real first name is not peter as he likes to tell everybody *haha*)

Originally Posted by Arielle oh and Ingrid Gudrun is not the prettiest name, but imagine having a name like my dad: Stanislaus Peter (but very few people know that his real first name is not peter as he likes to tell everybody *haha*)

LOOOOOOOL

I have traveled a bit in Europe the last several years and I have always found that products are not released in Europe at the same time as the states. Europe seems to get L'Oreal ahead of the US. But then, it's a lot more expensive there as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing this in the US in a few months.

Yes make up products are more expensive here than the US!
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by LindaA I have traveled a bit in Europe the last several years and I have always found that products are not released in Europe at the same time as the states. Europe seems to get L'Oreal ahead of the US. But then, it's a lot more expensive there as well.
I'm looking forward to seeing this in the US in a few months.

Latest posts

Back