Ever tried Mousse Appeal Eyeshadow by Loreal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LindaA I have traveled a bit in Europe the last several years and I have always found that products are not released in Europe at the same time as the states. Europe seems to get L'Oreal ahead of the US. But then, it's a lot more expensive there as well.
I'm looking forward to seeing this in the US in a few months.

Some things that are released overseas don't come over to the US at all. I accidentally went to the Japanese site for Maybelline, and they have a gel-type foundation there that the US doesn't, and I have read reviews on other sites, and it has been around there for quite some time...also, the 'wetshine' products are called 'watershine' there, so who knows...??? I hope those L'Oreal eyeshadows do come over to the States, because that soft moussey texture is my new obsession!

Originally Posted by anne7 Some things that are released overseas don't come over to the US at all [..] because that soft moussey texture is my new obsession! LOL* I know this feeling so well
icon_cry.gif

Back