Ever tried Mousse Appeal Eyeshadow by Loreal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls!

Yesterday I made such a good haul! I guess this is truly the first time I am absolutely content with my purchase!!!
icon_smile.gif

You know I am on the search for good colors on me (especially blush and eyeshadow). I always tried pink, rosey and brown blushes as I thought this would be best for me. I never tried any peachy blush or gloss as I thought that would look awful. But everytime I saw Mischa Barton at O.C. California she looks so fine in peach colors and so I tried it. She also usually uses eyeshadows that look silky and very decent. I like that look so much.

So yesterday I bought as following:

Blush: Loreal Paris Blush delicieux Sorbet; 113 Pamplemousse Rose- Pink Grapefruit (looks more peachy to me than pink)

Eyesahdow: Loreal Paris Mousse Appeal, 04 Praline

Glosses: Essence Lipgloss, 08 Desire

P2 liquid lipcolor, 250 sandy beach

(those two glosses are from really cheap brands bought

here in a drugstore called DM)

I tried all the stuff yesterday and you know what: I really LOVE the peachy look! It looks so natural!!!!! I am so glad I tried it!!!!!!!

And the mousse appeal eyeshadow is so lovely. I will post a picture later on as now it is to early in the morning here in Germany to do the make up!

I adore the peachy look too. Stila Gladiola CC is now my fave blush (well one of my faves!).. I've never heard of the L'Oreal mousse e/s though so i cant help. Did it last all day on your lids? Definitely post pics when you get a chance girlie
biggrin.gif

Sabrian I know what you mean!I also love peachy looks! I love Stila's Gladiola CC and Peach Lipglaze!And I'm on my way to find the perfect peachy powder blush!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Laura!

Don´t know if it is long lasting. Just tried it yesterday in the evening! Tomorrow I can tell you more!
icon_wink.gif

I will upload pictures as soon as possible !!!

Hey Sophia!

Have you ever tried the Loreal blush in peach? It´s very shimmery and transparent. Looks so fresh! Perhaps it´s also something you like! Good luck!

I wished it would be possible to get Stila or Nars here in Germany!
icon_cry.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Sabrina!What's exactly the name of the blush in order to check it out?

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hey Sophia!
Have you ever tried the Loreal blush in peach? It´s very shimmery and transparent. Looks so fresh! Perhaps it´s also something you like! Good luck!

I wished it would be possible to get Stila or Nars here in Germany!
icon_cry.gif

It is the following blush

Blush: Loreal Paris Blush delicieux Sorbet; 113 Pamplemousse Rose- Pink Grapefruit (looks more peachy to me than pink)

Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've tried 3 years ago a blush delicieux in brown and I really liked it! I think I'll check out the Sorbet too!

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany It is the following blush

I've never heard of the mousse appeal e/s. I work at a drugstore in the Cosmetics department and it's either new and we've yet to get it or Germany is way ahead of us. I wouldn't doubt that all of Europe is ahead on the mu scene. It seems like Atlanta is always the last to know. That's why I love MuT! You can find out about new mu, etc that people in your area may not know about and be a trendsetter.

Mousse appeal eyeshadow is here at Greece for over 4 or 5 months maybe more!

Originally Posted by eightthirty I've never heard of the mousse appeal e/s. I work at a drugstore in the Cosmetics department and it's either new and we've yet to get it or Germany is way ahead of us. I wouldn't doubt that all of Europe is ahead on the mu scene. It seems like Atlanta is always the last to know. That's why I love MuT! You can find out about new mu, etc that people in your area may not know about and be a trendsetter.

Sophia: Lemme know what u think about it! Tomorrow I will post pix of my "new look" with that blush on! So you can imagine how it looks like!

Eightthirty: No matter, to me it seems as if Germany is the place where everything comes out at last! So don´t worry about it!!!
icon_wink.gif

sounds good sabrina...I´m always on the hunt for good AND cheap makeup. since we have DM here too I will definitely check out those lipglosses.

so please tell us how you like them, how long everything lasts and so on. and post pics of your new beautiful self in peachy colors
wink.gif

Oh man! Now I was so happy with the new colors and then I shooted the pictures and on the pictures it looks so terrible. The blush looks just pinky not a little bit peachy and the mousse eyeshadow doesn´t appear on the pictures!
icon_sad.gif

I am so sorry for that. In real it the colors look different (I hope so)!

I will post the pic anyway. Any suggestions what I could do better? I am looking for a good highlighter for browbones and something that I could make my eyebrows make appear more sleek!

I count on your help!

Cheers,

Sabrina

well first of all I love your new look. yeah the e/s don´t show up that much (I know that problem-I have a very cheap digicam and light colors don´t show up at all and I can´t even take closeups)

but I have to say I adore the blush...and I will so have to get it!!! I heard L´Oreal´s blushes don´t really show up, but this one looks great on you. and what lipgloss did you wear in this pic???

as for the browbone highlighter: If you don´t want to spend a lot of money try Artdeco e/s #27 (a shimmery champagne color)...it is a little harder to blend than MAC e/s but it shows up while it still looks natural. (I wore it in my FOTD from August 7th I think, dunno if it really shows up though)

as for improvements-you said you were going for a peachy look. dunno if that´s just me but I see a blue liner or something on your waterline. if you ask me I´d go for a dark brown or maybe grey liner. but you still look so damn pretty!!! I have to say it again, i love the blush and will buy it ASAP!!!

Hey Arielle!

I don´t know about the other Loreal blushes but this one is so nice on skin. You can´t see it well in the picture but it is shimmering golden. For the picture I had applied a little bit to much of the blush. For daily make up I have to try to put less on my cheeks. I´m so happy that you like the look! As I was firstly very sad that it didn´t look peachy at all!

For the lips I took the cheap brands from DM:

Essence Lipgloss, 08 Desire

P2 liquid lipcolor, 250 sandy beach

I was really not satisfied with the liner, but couldn´t imagine what color would fit! I will try that with a brown liner. Do you think I should also put on a eyeliner on the whole upper lashline? I must admit that I don´t know where the WATERLINE lies!

Arielle I will try the Artdeco highlighter! Thank you for that!

Now I will try it with brown liner!!!!
icon_wink.gif

the waterline is the lower inner rims (in german: unteres Innenlid)...it looked to me as if you were wearing blue liner there. but I am halfway colorblind so I´m sorry if I got that wrong
biggrin.gif

I don´t think you HAVE to line your whole upper lashline. I think it also looks nice when you line only the outer half of the upper lashline, and slightly blend the line inwards, I think it gaves a more sultry look to the eye.

oh and btw I don´t think you´ve applied too much blush!! somehow blush never really shows up on pics on me, and when I apply too much my cheeks look dirty. I´d love for my blush to look like it looks on you!!!

Yep, Arielle you are absolutely right! I put some silverblue Khol Kajal to the waterline (thx for your explanation
icon_biggrin.gif
)! I didn´t know what to put in there if not black (as I think that would damage the "natural" look of the cream eyeshadow! I will buy a brown one tomorrow! Dou you think it should be a dark brwon or better a lighter brown? And shall I also use a Khol Kajal for the half lashline or better a liquid liner? Questions about questions but I am so happy about any opinion!!!!!

I you like the look of my cheeks in the picture you are 100 percent right with the Loreal blush! I think there are 8 different colors and it only costs 8 Euro!

Good luck with that!

Now I will look up your face of the day for the highlighter shimmer!
icon_wink.gif

eightthirty: Exactly! That are the mousse eyeshadows I am speaking of! It is really not available in the States? Have you searched for it in a drugstore?

Charmaine: Thank you, Charmaine! I know this is not the right thread, but do you know who you remind me on ever when I see your avator pic?! On the singer ASHANTI! I don´t know why! In fact your tons more beautiful than her. But you look so cute and don´t know what exactly reminds me on her! Just liked to say this!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty I found a pic of Mousse Appeal (and some text, but it was in another language).We definitely don't have that here.

mousseappeal.jpg

ohhh those look nice!! and it´s no secret that I LOVE pastels :icon_love haven´t checked if we have em here, but if they´re available in germany it shouldn´t take too long till we get em too

oh and Sabrina, I think you can use either a light or a dark brown eye kohl. if you go for the natural peachy look I´d skip any liquid liner. but with your coloring I bet a dark brown pencil liner would look awesome!!!

Latest posts

Back